Daily Rage

Thread: Daily Rage

Daily Rage

Dont need to say nething..let the pics do it for you! A picture speaks 1000 words..in this case the words..ownage....awesom...THE BEST HACK..are repeated many many times! There not the ebst rages...but there good!

Buy IT NOW !

Love <3

if u think these scores r good u should check out my thread why p7 is so 1337 lol itll blow urr mind http://project-7.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13024

Dude.

I'm just trying to say how good P7 is, I'm not saying its the best rage. Clearly your rage is better, but a abit dodgey that your latency is 37 and 1337 obv consists on 37 and could be a good copy and paste. Not saying it is but....

Also your on a DM server. So its not hard to get. But yes bravo.

I'm just trying to get more people within the P7 community and VIP community not have a "who gets the best rage score" competition.

Love <3

was in a server last night with 2 peeps that had p7 VIP (in australia) admin banned about 4 people before the hackers got bored and left :p
    was really really funny to watch :D

definately a good hack

Quote Originally Posted by D.A.N.C.E View Post
    was in a server last night with 2 peeps that had p7 VIP (in australia) admin banned about 4 people before the hackers got bored and left :p
    was really really funny to watch :D

definately a good hack
    lmao!! that was me

hahahah my name was either .eQB# D.A.N.C.E or .eQB# VonBoogle
    lmao!

The 53-1 was my favourite :D