Buying Cafe....some questions.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Buying Cafe....some questions.

Im buying cafe so i need these questions answered:

1. Will i be able to use my old account?

2. Friends list?

3. I have many friends and i need them on my friends list, is that available?

Yes your old account will work just normally.
    Friends list is not normally available with Cafe Account but gen0cide has somekinda fix to that problem, ask him for more details.

Quote Originally Posted by Kostas View Post
    Im buying cafe so i need these questions answered:

1. Will i be able to use my old account?

2. Friends list?

3. I have many friends and i need them on my friends list, is that available?
    Even with the friends list, you have a new steam ID every time you log in (almost?). So you would have to remove your friends, and have them remove you. Or it would be a waste of space..

u and ur friends can download xfire its realy nice :D
    U n 1 V E r sA L

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post
    Yes your old account will work just normally.
    Friends list is not normally available with Cafe Account but gen0cide has somekinda fix to that problem, ask him for more details.
    Thx man ur da best! :D

A friends list on a cafe also means if you login to a new cafe account, you have to re-add your friends.

I have a question to 1. Will i be able to use my old account?

So, if i have steam already installed with my non hacking account, can i "install" steam cafe without problems? I ask this, because I dont want my real acc influenced by the steam cafe. Like getting banned for using cafe accs or something like that.

And another question:

Does my HWID change, when i replace some parts of my pc?
    Like replacing one of my SATA harddisks and my pci slot tv card with an old IDE harddisk and an pci slot raid adapter.

Thx!
    Last edited by Trust Noone; 7th June 2008 at 10:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Noone View Post
    I have a question to 1. Will i be able to use my old account?

So, if i have steam already installed with my non hacking account, can i "install" steam cafe without problems? I ask this, because I dont want my real acc influenced by the steam cafe. Like getting banned for using cafe accs or something like that.

And another question:

Does my HWID change, when i replace some parts of my pc?
    Like replacing one of my SATA harddisks and my pci slot tv card with an old IDE harddisk and an pci slot raid adapter.

Thx!
    It does not influence your normal account a shit. And yes, your HWID will change after you change harddisk where Windows is installed. If you just add new SATA i dont think it will affect.

Thx Hardcore.

In my case i would only change 1 of my 3 harddisks with an other one. But not the harddisk where Windows is installed. I think i'll try 3 Months Steam Cafe.

Yes, only changing master-hd should affect and not slave-disks. Someone else who knows better how antileak works could tell us more but imo it happens only if you format and reinstall windows.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last