CAL/CEVO PROOF?
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: CAL/CEVO PROOF?

CAL/CEVO PROOF?

Are these hacks CAL-ACS and Cevo-CMN3 proof? and if not will they be?

no the p7 vip is vac2 proof and the ring0 are league proof depends wat u need them for

p7 was coded only for vac2 detection. or undetection may i say, lol. The immunity hacks (ring0) work through kernal, meaning, un******** by anything FOREVER. If it gets ******** then that means the anti-cheat program is doing something illegal. And I am talking about no visuals. If you use visual, a ss can easily detect you. Unless they are ss proof (not sure).

so like if I wanted to cheat in cal and just take screenshots with novisuals, since smokeround isnt in cal anymore, I would be un******** by the cal-anticheat?

if u bought ring0 u would be safe

K, can anyone tell me the price of ring0, it is in pounds {ithink} and i pay american dollars :P

Quote Originally Posted by reynolds View Post
    K, can anyone tell me the price of ring0, it is in pounds {ithink} and i pay american dollars :P
    30 punds is roughly 60 USD
    yalung is watching

-the goat

JEEEEEBUS, once i buy it for one month will my downloaded hack be completely un******** or are there monthly updates or somethin

if u buy it for one month u get the fully undetecable hack + updates for one month, after yur month is over the hack is no longer usable

My much loved P7 m3n also forgot to say..it only wors on XP as well.... so if ug ot vsita it wont work...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last