Cvar's

Thread: Cvar's

Cvar's

Hey guys i created a little hack with fum1ns esp src to learn.Anyways i cant quite seem to figure out how to force a cvar as in impulse 101 i know how to change sv_cheats to 1 and consistency etc. i just cant figure that out.Thanks alot guys.

So in other words your trying to make your hack use impulse101 and noclip?

LOL,no i just wanna add some extra useless options cause im cool like that :D

Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter1 View Post
    Hey guys i created a little hack with fum1ns esp src to learn.Anyways i cant quite seem to figure out how to force a cvar as in impulse 101 i know how to change sv_cheats to 1 and consistency etc. i just cant figure that out.Thanks alot guys.
    ConVar *impulse=base.m_pCvar->FindVar("impulse");
    if(base.m_psCvar->your_cvar==1){ impulse->SetValue(100); // You can set it as any value you want of course. }
    else if(base.m_psCvar->your_cvar==0){ impulse->SetValue(0); // If your cvar = 0, do not set impulse value. }

At least messing with impulse made my CSS crash in injection but this is somehow it should done. And if you mean how to force some cvars at server, everything doesnt work even with sv_cheats bypasser.
    Last edited by mencore; 14th June 2008 at 03:59.

hm,thanks alot Hardcore