Cafe,Little Confused still

Cafe,Little Confused still

Over all these posts i seen and i have came from another website who supplied cafe which wont be up anymore it looks like i might be moving here with cafe aswell as my TF2 subscription, unfortunetly i havent played in quite a while because of cafes all being down so i just had a few questions.

1)Can you use hacks/cheats still?
    2) IF you use hacks /cheats will you be banned?
    3) Does it have to be an un******** hack to not get banned?

Those are my questios because ive seen alot over these forums that you can use cafe just not hacks

can someone please state the truth?

Many thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by deamondiamond View Post
    Over all these posts i seen and i have came from another website who supplied cafe which wont be up anymore it looks like i might be moving here with cafe aswell as my TF2 subscription, unfortunetly i havent played in quite a while because of cafes all being down so i just had a few questions.

1)Can you use hacks/cheats still?
    2) IF you use hacks /cheats will you be banned?
    3) Does it have to be an un******** hack to not get banned?

Those are my questios because ive seen alot over these forums that you can use cafe just not hacks

can someone please state the truth?

Many thanks !
    1.:sure
    2.:if you use ******** hacks on a cafe, the owner going to get a message, what will ask him/her to delete the hack in x days. the ironfist cafe works with a lot of certs, so its none of your problems.
    3.:if you can, use private hacks

Let me re-state his answer because his answer is funny.

1: Yes, you can use hacks/cheats/scripts/skins/etc. like a real Steam Account.

2: No, you will not get banned because Cafe Accounts (valvecafepcxxxx) will not get owned by Gabe Newell.

3. It can be un******** or ********, it doesn't matter what hack/cheat you use.
    Last edited by David; 4th August 2008 at 16:17. Reason: Typo faggot

Okay thank you very much all !

Quote Originally Posted by Xelo View Post
    1.:sure
    2.:if you use ******** hacks on a cafe, the owner going to get a message, what will ask him/her to delete the hack in x days. the ironfist cafe works with a lot of certs, so its none of your problems.
    3.:if you can, use private hacks
    Wrong

I'm dealing w/ this over xfire.
    yalung is watching

-the goat

Shuoguan4

I see your point towards the topic above, and I am going to go ahead on your way. car charger