Hi all hace thing to ask about private h

Hi all hace thing to ask about private h

If I pay how dose it work ???

Is it reali save?? are can a steam ban be??

Is it warning updates are new updates befor steam catch the hack up???

Some of the things i wunder about befor i pay.......

where do yu go after yu pay in to the private sectione to get the lataste hacks ????? and if yu get a steam ban what happends is it on my own ris what garenti do yu guys have on those private hacks...........

ps sorry for my bad english but hop anyone get the piont i wunder about.........

Love that hacks P7 makes but dont now mutch about this private pay hack ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The hack works, au cant get VAC banned and when u pay will be given acess to a forum where u will post ur hwid for the anti-leak once its deleted u can download the hack and play.
    yalung is watching

-the goat

Josh aka big m3n updates the hack alot and its easy to get started

1. You pay via PayPal.

2. You won't be VAC Banned because it is VAC Un********.

3. The hack is updated everyday and often, you will have to check on the website for the updates though.

4. After the payment has been processed and confirmed, the administrator will set your user rights to view the private forums. Then you would do what SUSH1 has said after your accesses have been set.

We hope you purchase a subscription from us soon, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Ducky View Post
    1. You pay via PayPal.

2. You won't be VAC Banned because it is VAC Un********.

3. The hack is updated everyday and often, you will have to check on the website for the updates though.

4. After the payment has been processed and confirmed, the administrator will set your user rights to view the private forums. Then you would do what SUSH1 has said after your accesses have been set.

We hope you purchase a subscription from us soon, thanks!
    lol wow

Ducky checks all his spelling and grammar in Word making sure he seems 100% offcail and very bot like.
    yalung is watching

-the goat

teach me your bot ways D: