Questions Regarding VIP
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Questions Regarding VIP

Question Regarding VIP - Today, 10:27 PM
    Hi,

I am very interested in the VIP thing, but I have a few questions before I actually start. Sorry for being so troublesome by the way.

First of all, as for the CSS hack, I read it somewhere (not sure if its accurate) that the HL ID is required. What is that and how do I go about getting that? Well the thing about my scenario is that I switch computers EVERY 2-3 weeks, mainly because I'm flying around different cities due to a work study internship. this is going to continue on for the 3 months to next half year or so. I will be using ONLY ONE computer at a time with the hack, but I might be switching computers as I move from city to city. Will that be a problem? I know the hack has an anti leak thing in it. Is it bounded to the CDKEY, or the machine, or my account, or how does it work? I was a subscriber of *** and what they did is to lock the hack to the machine, but it resets every saturday of the week. Does Project7 work similarly?

Not an important question, but also say if I bought 1 month of subscription to hacks. After it is over, do I get wiped out or will I be able to use it and just not receive updates?

Also its going to be the same CSS Cdkey basically provided I use my own, but I am thinking of getting STEAMCAFE too.

Does the hack work on COD4 too?

Also, does the STEAMCAFE include CSS hack or are they separate? Steamcafe still works right?

My understanding of steamcafe is that it basically allows access to all Steam games (including CSS and COD4 for example) and I can have unlimited Steam ID, meaning if I get banned on one, I can hop on the other easily. Is that right?

Also, One question regarding steamcafe and CSS together. If I purchase Steamcafe, the hack will work on that steam ID, but say if I stop the steamid subscription, and only retain the Css hack subscription, will I be able to run the CSS hack on the same computer but just with a different cdkey, since its now going to be my own account?

Also about the subscription thing. So basically I pay on PayPal, and then someone validates the payment and then activates my sub? How long does the validation process and all that take usually?

Let me know!

Thanks!
    Last edited by aiel; 8th August 2008 at 20:46.

1. I don't understand or know what a HL ID is, so I'll leave that to other users.

2. Project-7's Exclusive Software is protected a Hardware Identification (HWID) Security (Anti-Leak) Interface. This code is generated uniquely so that none of our VIP Members have the exact same code number. You will need this code so you are able to use the software. Project-7 is not related to the similarity of your previous encounter of "Resetting every Saturday of the week." Though, if there is any major changes made to the security interface, everybody's code number will be deleted and those who had VIP will need to post their code number (HWID Number) again.

3. Since I do not have access to the HWID Add/Remove/Edit, I cannot answer this question. You will have to contact the administrator to see what they can do for you.

4. You can use your own Steam Account to play CS:S with this software or you can purchase the Steam Cafe Subscription.

5. This hack is not yet compatible with Call of Duty 4.

6. The Steam Cafe Subscription does not include the CS:S/DOD:S/CSP Hack. You will have to purchase the CS:S/DOD:S/CSP Hack Bundle separately. Yes, the Steam Cafe still works, though it can be down at a maximum 3 days.

7. Yes, that is right. You will log into random valvecafepc#### each time you start the IronFist Program. You will not remain banned, but if the administrator of the server bans your IP you can just easily reset your IP with a modem box in less than 10 seconds.

8. We do not run on a STEAM ID Security Interface so the hack will work as long as the HWID Code Number hasn't been changed.

9. Yes, you will pay via PayPal. Once your payment has been verified and confirmed you're User Privileges will be set. It usually takes less than 12 hours.
    Last edited by David; 8th August 2008 at 21:06.

EDIT: Ducky beat me by one minute >.>

I see. Thanks a lot. I do appreciate you taking the time and effort to reply. It is really informative and helpful.

Seems like it that the only problem I have is the HWID. Would the admins be willing to change it for me every 2-3 weeks? I do not mind paying a fee for that if they are OK with it, since this scenario of mine is going to happen for at least the next 2-3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by aiel View Post
    I see. Thanks a lot. I do appreciate you taking the time and effort to reply. It is really informative and helpful.

Seems like it that the only problem I have is the HWID. Would the admins be willing to change it for me every 2-3 weeks? I do not mind paying a fee for that if they are OK with it, since this scenario of mine is going to happen for at least the next 2-3 months.
    They'll change it, it just costs $10 each time

Edit: If you're just moving, and keeping the same computer you wont need to change it, but if you're getting a new comp every 2 - 3 weeks, then yeh, you'll have to change it each time.

I'm sure the administrator will find a way. We'll just have to wait on Fum1n or Hellb0y to see they will do though.

yea the computer will change every 2-3 weeks. its a total of about 5 (approx) computers, since i am just rotating around Los Angeles, NYC, Chicago, Boston and San Francisco.

I'd love to bring them around, but they're desktops and I dont have a gaming laptop.

I'll be really glad if the admins can help out somehow.

its gonna cost u alot so keep rotating it

hmm so basically each time i rotate around it costs $10, is that what u mean? if thats the only alternative, i guess i have no choice :/

would that work though

yes but sometimes it takes up to 2 days to get hwid added..

Page 1 of 2 12 Last