Question
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Question

Question

How come its $15.00 http://project-7.net/forum/showthread.php?t=826 for one month and $16.99 when I click on purchase VIP hacks?

the price listed on payments.php is the final price you will be charged, prices stated elsewhere are probably old posts what haven't been updated
    How To Contact Me@[b/]

Private Message me for any important issues or just say Hi :) I'm not a robot.

---- (No Support!) ----
    Wanna Hang out ? Add me or Join my communities below:

Add be on Discord : dr0ps25#7946 ;-)
    or Join Our Community Server :
    dr0ps Project-7 Telegram Community Chat: https://t.me/+pAb_mrtrjXg1ZDlk

---- (24/7 Customer Support) ----

Private Message
    Email: " support 'at' Project-7. 'net' "

Create Support Ticket on Discord!
    Discord Server:

Would you like to work in the cheating industry ? Project-7 is hiring a varient of new employees. We're currently in requisite of quite a few talents to add into the relaunched company now that we have a more professional and precise structure in place to provide real paid work for anyone willing to help our team grow:[/b]

We're currently looking for multiple types of forum moderators and content creators/posters, we're offering quite a few paid positions for you to just talk about cheats on the community!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh- View Post
    the price listed on payments.php is the final price you will be charged, prices stated elsewhere are probably old posts what haven't been updated
    I see, my Paypal is unverified, can I still buy the hack?

umm.. i think. but id wait till he replys again
    yalung is watching

-the goat

A PayPal account that is verified means that the address on the PayPal account is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Ducky View Post
    A PayPal account that is verified means that the address on the PayPal account is real.
    I know that, but I didn't add a credit card/bank account. So its unverified.

yes its fine i used my dead moms credit card before my paypal was verified, so its safe

Quote Originally Posted by psp4ever View Post
    yes its fine i used my dead moms credit card before my paypal was verified, so its safe
    rofl

Hmm, I can't buy it.

The amount of this transaction exceeds your remaining sending limit and cannot be processed at this time.

You will need to add and confirm your bank account. Once your bank account has been added and confirmed, you can continue this payment. Add your bank account information below.

Add your credit card/debit card information again. If it still doesn't work, trying to get contact with Fum1n so he can get your payment.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last