EA vs Project-7
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: EA vs Project-7

EA vs Project-7

Personally I think I might buy P-7, I've tried to avoid asking questions about the hacks on Project-7 and other hack sites, but I want to know. Why should I buy P-7, I know its cheaper, but my friend tells me EA is really good. But unfortunately price doesn't always equal quality.

--Thanks

AHH EA Fails xD the best Hack is P7 ! Thake a look @ VIP Testimonials this hack owns and look into the Rage Section
    http://project-7.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17905

Cheap and n1 quality and good support

EA's new update is nice, and so is P7, but its all up to you though, depends if u want to pay more or pay less

no it depends if you wanna spend 100 dollars for a vac ban or not

ea will ban you
    p7 won't

Quote Originally Posted by ShawshanK View Post
    Man this XTC is really high. Suddenly came out of nowhere & insulting everyone :-\.
    Anyways, I am doing Computer science & also working for Google as a designer :-).
    Quote Originally Posted by D00MR4ZR View Post
    You are mentally challenged if you think you are making a point.
    Quote Originally Posted by SweerAsBro View Post
    hmm can see why honor gives u a hard time. Your a dickhead
    Quote Originally Posted by D00MR4ZR View Post
    Please post screenshot of your PP, where you make 2500 $ + A month, then I will allow you to talk with me. If you do not post screenshot, refrain from contacting me further or trying to flame me, because you are on the level of a maggot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by d71 View Post
    no it depends if you wanna spend 100 dollars for a vac ban or not

ea will ban you
    p7 won't

man its UP TO HIM!!! but yea, i haven't been banned yet from EA nor P7, if u want to rage man, go wif p7, if u wanna get legit go w/ ea lulz ( don't rage, or fkn quote me on this)

m.sx is more like it tbh. i mean they got mattdog.
    yalung is watching

-the goat

Quote Originally Posted by psp4ever View Post
    rofl grim hacks
    a failure of sorts rifk.

also id suggest p7, i had it before back in 07 early 08 it was real good.
    Last edited by Pts; 22nd August 2008 at 00:47.

p7 would surely win in hvh and i can go legit with it very well.......

asking here will obviously get you a bias opinion towards p7, I'll be the bigger m3n this time and say both of our sites are good, EA tends to take the internet a little to seriously, and try to confuse you with big words and false promises, however there hack is okay-ish, but honestly if you went into a server with a p7 pub user you would get ripped apart.
    How To Contact Me@[b/]

Private Message me for any important issues or just say Hi :) I'm not a robot.

---- (No Support!) ----
    Wanna Hang out ? Add me or Join my communities below:

Add be on Discord : dr0ps25#7946 ;-)
    or Join Our Community Server :
    dr0ps Project-7 Telegram Community Chat: https://t.me/+pAb_mrtrjXg1ZDlk

---- (24/7 Customer Support) ----

Private Message
    Email: " support 'at' Project-7. 'net' "

Create Support Ticket on Discord!
    Discord Server:

Would you like to work in the cheating industry ? Project-7 is hiring a varient of new employees. We're currently in requisite of quite a few talents to add into the relaunched company now that we have a more professional and precise structure in place to provide real paid work for anyone willing to help our team grow:[/b]

We're currently looking for multiple types of forum moderators and content creators/posters, we're offering quite a few paid positions for you to just talk about cheats on the community!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last