AAO Cheat is sweet
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

AAO Cheat is sweet

I just got a subscription to the AAO cheat and i tell you its pretty damn sweet. In fact its so good, i got banned from 1 server within 40 seconds...they said i was a hacker :S

Just because i, at level 10, ran down the middle of Bridge and killed 7 members in 25 seconds doesnt mean i hack hahaha :D

U liek it al0t?

seems so

They need to add my HWID =(

yeh im just working on this 203 esp and ill chuck urs up. also im fixing the sf crash. my headers went corrupt so i cant compile the old one so ill have it done 4 ya by 2morra night there law.

lawls everytime i go rage i get banned immediately lol i guess ill play legit but be good :P

Quote Originally Posted by Goofybabe View Post
    yeh im just working on this 203 esp and ill chuck urs up. also im fixing the sf crash. my headers went corrupt so i cant compile the old one so ill have it done 4 ya by 2morra night there law.
    Lol, that was no offence, take your time, i can wait.

It's just like
    [Rage]
    EVERY TIME I START THAT FUCKING SHIT OF A GAME AND JOIN A SERVER I GET KILLED IN 5 SECONDS COZ LIKE I CANT SEE THE PPL LOL
    [/Rage]

I hope that gets better with hacks. (L)

lol aao hack is very good, you just kill 3 ppl per round and no1 will guess you hack

Quote Originally Posted by doomrazr View Post
    lol aao hack is very good, you just kill 3 ppl per round and no1 will guess you hack
    Well, the aa hack doesnt even exist anymore? =D

Quote Originally Posted by psp4ever View Post
    lawls everytime i go rage i get banned immediately lol i guess ill play legit but be good :P
    i used to too ,but then i learned how to use the name stealer :-) it just rocks ,to trick the admins to ban themselves/ ban an innocent ,HHAHAHAHAHHSAHAHAHAHHA ,but yea unfortunately eventually theu will see wich steamid is yours and ban you.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last