Credit Card in hand but......

Credit Card in hand but......

I'm aware people have asked as regards league proofing. I understand that while you previously mentioned it may happen, not just yet.

I am interested to know have you guys spoken any more about it. If not its certainly something Josh should consider in quite a big way. I want life membership and I really want this to be XRay and Aequitas proof :p

I know its very difficult, but I think for the price, or maybe a slight increase on life time VIP (20%?) you'd have the best product on the market, BAR NONE!

Just some food for thought, also, if anyone IS able to code this and can prove it, I'd be more than willing to pay a once off premium, though I see it a s very unlikely.

I believe you can use the current version of the cheat with all visual elements of the cheat disabled in XRAY without detection.
    How To Contact Me@[b/]

Private Message me for any important issues or just say Hi :) I'm not a robot.

---- (No Support!) ----
    Wanna Hang out ? Add me or Join my communities below:

Add be on Discord : dr0ps25#7946 ;-)
    or Join Our Community Server :
    dr0ps Project-7 Telegram Community Chat: https://t.me/+pAb_mrtrjXg1ZDlk

---- (24/7 Customer Support) ----

Private Message
    Email: " support 'at' Project-7. 'net' "

Create Support Ticket on Discord!
    Discord Server:

Would you like to work in the cheating industry ? Project-7 is hiring a varient of new employees. We're currently in requisite of quite a few talents to add into the relaunched company now that we have a more professional and precise structure in place to provide real paid work for anyone willing to help our team grow:[/b]

We're currently looking for multiple types of forum moderators and content creators/posters, we're offering quite a few paid positions for you to just talk about cheats on the community!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I believe you can use the current version of the cheat with all visual elements of the cheat disabled in XRAY without detection.
    The two named anti cheats check your config, take screens shots and log all running processes on your computer and all sorts of technical programming type stuff. As in C++ or whatever it is you geniuses use :D

Allied that their file which uploads automatically for viewing, is encoded, the admins have a programme to view it, so theoretically, its hard to say is it xray proof at all.

If Xray is so good, why do they not replace it with VAC?

Well I'm not promising anything but you can risk it if you would like to take that chance.

League proof specific cheats are probably coming in early 2009.
    How To Contact Me@[b/]

Private Message me for any important issues or just say Hi :) I'm not a robot.

---- (No Support!) ----
    Wanna Hang out ? Add me or Join my communities below:

Add be on Discord : dr0ps25#7946 ;-)
    or Join Our Community Server :
    dr0ps Project-7 Telegram Community Chat: https://t.me/+pAb_mrtrjXg1ZDlk

---- (24/7 Customer Support) ----

Private Message
    Email: " support 'at' Project-7. 'net' "

Create Support Ticket on Discord!
    Discord Server:

Would you like to work in the cheating industry ? Project-7 is hiring a varient of new employees. We're currently in requisite of quite a few talents to add into the relaunched company now that we have a more professional and precise structure in place to provide real paid work for anyone willing to help our team grow:[/b]

We're currently looking for multiple types of forum moderators and content creators/posters, we're offering quite a few paid positions for you to just talk about cheats on the community!

There is only one cheat that is Aequitas proff.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroZ View Post
    There is only one cheat that is Aequitas proff.
    wrong sir

X-ray only takes screenshots. Using just the Aimbot wont get you banned (unless you nerdrage the shit out of your enemy with no-spread and whatnot.)

Quote Originally Posted by provokatr View Post
    X-ray only takes screenshots. Using just the Aimbot wont get you banned (unless you nerdrage the shit out of your enemy with no-spread and whatnot.)
    From xraygaming.com:

X-ray uses state-of-the-art methods to protect you and your online gaming experience. It will periodically take screenshots of what you are seeing in-game, and will scan for known cheats and bad processes in the background to help with cheat detection. When you are finished playing your game, X-ray will upload these screenshots to our servers, where our experienced admin team and massive userbase will help catch cheaters by reviewing screenshots and 'flagging' them if they appear suspicious.

I think I'll hold off for the league proof hacks (Y)