P7 testeemoniuhl.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

P7 testeemoniuhl.

I've been VIP for 2 months now and I have another 2 months to go, when I bought it I found the hack really good. Not too long ago the hack stopped working and it seems that Josh has dropped the 'support' for Windows Vista X64. He suggested that people should "upgrade" to a real O.S.

FYI, I'm using 8GB of ram, I can't/don't want to/ go back to a 'real O.S.'

Sucks for us X64 users that Josh isn't willing to look into it.

0/10

See ya :- )

New proofens = no work on vista x64. You could install XP 64 in 30 minutes.
    How To Contact Me@[b/]

Private Message me for any important issues or just say Hi :) I'm not a robot.

---- (No Support!) ----
    Wanna Hang out ? Add me or Join my communities below:

Add be on Discord : dr0ps25#7946 ;-)
    or Join Our Community Server :
    dr0ps Project-7 Telegram Community Chat: https://t.me/+pAb_mrtrjXg1ZDlk

---- (24/7 Customer Support) ----

Private Message
    Email: " support 'at' Project-7. 'net' "

Create Support Ticket on Discord!
    Discord Server:

Would you like to work in the cheating industry ? Project-7 is hiring a varient of new employees. We're currently in requisite of quite a few talents to add into the relaunched company now that we have a more professional and precise structure in place to provide real paid work for anyone willing to help our team grow:[/b]

We're currently looking for multiple types of forum moderators and content creators/posters, we're offering quite a few paid positions for you to just talk about cheats on the community!

It's not the OS install, it's the 9000 other applications I'd have to reinstall/re-register/keyfetch etc. It takes ages. (dual boot is not an option)

The day I'll get a system just for gaming, I might consider installing XP, however by then XP won't even be supported anymore by McBilly Gates.

As for the new proofens, I'm not a coder so I don't know. But what if you were using X64, would you be able to proofen your hack?

Didn't Microsoft discontinue all Microsoft Windows XP sales on June 30th, 2008? Though, Microsoft Windows Vista is a fail.

No they extended it by 6 months, but yeah, XP will be no more in 2009.

p.s. I disagree with your "Vista fail" comment. It works pretty good if you take some time to set it up. Of course some games and/or applications don't work, but that's because Microsoft took some steps to make 'stability' for future applications better.

Sacrifices have to be made sometimes.
    Last edited by provokatr; 18th October 2008 at 15:22.

Quote Originally Posted by provokatr View Post
    No they extended it by 6 months, but yeah, XP will be no more in 2009.

p.s. I disagree with your "Vista fail" comment. It works pretty good if you take some time to set it up. Of course some games and/or applications don't work, but that's because Microsoft took some steps to make 'stability' for future applications better.

Sacrifices have to be made sometimes.
    I don't understand why people just buy it for its looks, based on its working it doesn't even comply with any software. Seeing as Microsoft is failing during the release of the Vista Operating System, I don't understand why they would end the Microsoft Windows XP Package.
    Last edited by David; 18th October 2008 at 15:24.

I upgraded because Microsoft will stop supporting XP 'soon.' Also WinXP X64 doesn't work as good as Vista X64.

Quote Originally Posted by provokatr View Post
    I upgraded because Microsoft will stop supporting XP 'soon.' Also WinXP X64 doesn't work as good as Vista X64.
    just downgrade to vista x32 home premium or ultimate. a lot better shit than vista x64... A LOT better (even though xp x32 PWNZ ALL) (H)

Juz Dowgreyedd to vistuh x32 hehe XP so mcuh better :D;D;Dd:Dd:D!!~!111!!11~~11!!shift+1!one!

STFU

x32 is only good if your daddy didn't get you more than 3gb of ram.
    Last edited by provokatr; 18th October 2008 at 15:41.

Windows is 7 coming soon, it's proven XP is better and more reliable than vista, vista is a bunch of shitty functions and visual themes, you can download the theme from crystal XP if you love it that much.

Just because Microsoft won't be releasing updates for XP doesn't make it dead, dying or insecure. I run untouched 2003 clean install of XP, I have it installed on 4 different partitions out of 8 partitions and 3 HDDS I have. If you have 8 gigs of ram I'm sure you must have more than 1 hdd.

Honestly sounds like you're lacking a bit of knowledge on this matter.

oh btw why do you need 8gb of ram, I have 6 gigs of kingston 1066 shit plugged in, running 32bit thou, 3.25gb max, I never utilize over 45% of it and trust me I have ALOT of programs running at once.
    How To Contact Me@[b/]

Private Message me for any important issues or just say Hi :) I'm not a robot.

---- (No Support!) ----
    Wanna Hang out ? Add me or Join my communities below:

Add be on Discord : dr0ps25#7946 ;-)
    or Join Our Community Server :
    dr0ps Project-7 Telegram Community Chat: https://t.me/+pAb_mrtrjXg1ZDlk

---- (24/7 Customer Support) ----

Private Message
    Email: " support 'at' Project-7. 'net' "

Create Support Ticket on Discord!
    Discord Server:

Would you like to work in the cheating industry ? Project-7 is hiring a varient of new employees. We're currently in requisite of quite a few talents to add into the relaunched company now that we have a more professional and precise structure in place to provide real paid work for anyone willing to help our team grow:[/b]

We're currently looking for multiple types of forum moderators and content creators/posters, we're offering quite a few paid positions for you to just talk about cheats on the community!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last