New Server + Updates + More
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

New Server + Updates + More

I am writing this to inform you that we have now successfully moved to our new quad core located in Michigan, USA.

This server should run a bit better than our old dual core server, however your pings should stay the same as our old one is located in Michigan as well, this new server gives us a much greater scope on future improvements and projects basically giving us the power to host and do as we please.

Me, genoc1de and ducky have also made some improvements to the forums, you probably have already noticed allot of forums are re arranged into new categories, I have also made a new banner however there will be further and extensive cosmetic improvement of the site in the coming 48 hours.

I would also like to bring you an update with the hellb0y situation, as many of you know hellb0y was an administrator on project-7.net for the previous year how ever he has done absolutely nothing of help so I decided to remove his administrator privileges, he got raged and tried to take over the server.

Here's some ftp logs from our old server:
    PHP Code:
    Mon Oct 20 17:53:42 2008 6 122.108.50.101 162851 /home/project/public_html/forum/includes/c99.txt a _ i r project ftp 1 c
    Mon Oct 20 17
    :55:01 2008 6 122.108.50.101 162851 /home/project/public_html/forum/c99.txt a _ i r project ftp 1 
    now here's me removing the shells he uploaded
    PHP Code:
    Mon Oct 20 20:26:40 2008 0 REMOVED  24 /home/project/public_html/forum/vbseocpupdate.php a _ i r project ftp 1 c
    Mon Oct 20 20
    :27:01 2008 1 REMOVED  24 /home/project/public_html/forum/install/upgrade_301b.php a _ i r project ftp 1 c
    Mon Oct 20 20
    :27:20 2008 0 REMOVED 24 /home/project/public_html/forum/includes/adminfunctions_calander.php a _ i r project ftp 1 
    note: I edited my IP out of the last log, these logs are in no way edited and are 100% true.

I would also like to say hellb0y has "leaked" our forums database, so I would advise all VIP members and anyone who cares about there account to change there password. For the password leak I am sincerely sorry and I will do everything in my power to make sure it never happens again.
    As for anyone hosting our database or cracking our md5s there will be severe consequences to any sites and servers they are affiliated with or administrate.

Edit: Hellboy is now a proud member of Ea, figure ? Got to love how every idiot who gets banned from this site for being an idiot/****mer/etc just runs over to EA/numerous other sites and talks shit, makes up fake personal info and such and then thinks they're cool.

edit 2: EA's reply to Hellboy's amazing story @ EA
    lgl Administrator:
    Get off of our forums as we don't give a damn about your script kiddie shit.
    edit 3: No matter how much crap gets leaked, made up, whatever P7 isn't going anywhere. You can keep hating while we run a extremely successful business. Also note sales are climbing up and not decreasing. Get off our dick, shit is getting old.
    How To Contact Me@[b/]

Private Message me for any important issues or just say Hi :) I'm not a robot.

---- (No Support!) ----
    Wanna Hang out ? Add me or Join my communities below:

Add be on Discord : dr0ps25#7946 ;-)
    or Join Our Community Server :
    dr0ps Project-7 Telegram Community Chat: https://t.me/+pAb_mrtrjXg1ZDlk

---- (24/7 Customer Support) ----

Private Message
    Email: " support 'at' Project-7. 'net' "

Create Support Ticket on Discord!
    Discord Server:

Would you like to work in the cheating industry ? Project-7 is hiring a varient of new employees. We're currently in requisite of quite a few talents to add into the relaunched company now that we have a more professional and precise structure in place to provide real paid work for anyone willing to help our team grow:[/b]

We're currently looking for multiple types of forum moderators and content creators/posters, we're offering quite a few paid positions for you to just talk about cheats on the community!

Quote Originally Posted by slabhouse View Post
    I am writing this to inform you that we have now successfully moved to our new quad core located in Michigan, USA.

This server should run a bit better than our old dual core server, however your pings should stay the same as our old one is located in Michigan as well, this new server gives us a much greater scope on future improvements and projects basically giving us the power to host and do as we please.

Me, genoc1de and ducky have also made some improvements to the forums, you probably have already noticed allot of forums are re arranged into new categories, I have also made a new banner however there will be further and extensive cosmetic improvement of the site in the coming 48 hours.

I would also like to bring you an update with the hellb0y situation, as many of you know hellb0y was an administrator on project-7.net for the previous year how ever he has done absolutely nothing of help so I decided to remove his administrator privileges, he got raged and tried to take over the server.

Here's some ftp logs from our old server:
    PHP Code:
    Mon Oct 20 17:53:42 2008 6 122.108.50.101 162851 /home/project/public_html/forum/includes/c99.txt a _ i r project ftp 1 c
    Mon Oct 20 17
    :55:01 2008 6 122.108.50.101 162851 /home/project/public_html/forum/c99.txt a _ i r project ftp 1 
    now here's me removing the shells he uploaded
    PHP Code:
    Mon Oct 20 20:26:40 2008 0 REMOVED  24 /home/project/public_html/forum/vbseocpupdate.php a _ i r project ftp 1 c
    Mon Oct 20 20
    :27:01 2008 1 REMOVED  24 /home/project/public_html/forum/install/upgrade_301b.php a _ i r project ftp 1 c
    Mon Oct 20 20
    :27:20 2008 0 REMOVED 24 /home/project/public_html/forum/includes/adminfunctions_calander.php a _ i r project ftp 1 
    note: I edited my IP out of the last log, these logs are in no way edited and are 100% true.

I would also like to say hellb0y has "leaked" our forums database, so I would advise all VIP members and anyone who cares about there account to change there password. For the password leak I am sincerely sorry and I will do everything in my power to make sure it never happens again.
    As for anyone hosting our database or cracking our md5s there will be severe consequences to any sites and servers they are affiliated with or administrate, As they will already realise from GD

another words Ddos ?

Quote Originally Posted by Passwordplox View Post
    another words Ddos ?
    DDoS Is an illegal activity. Project-7 complies with all laws of the state of Michigan.
    How To Contact Me@[b/]

---- (No Support!) ----

Private Message

Discord Server:

Would you like to work in the cheating industry ? Project-7 is hiring a varient of new employees. We're currently in requisite of quite a few talents to add into the relaunched company now that we have a more professional and precise structure in place to provide real paid work for anyone willing to help our team grow:[/b]

We're currently looking for multiple types of forum moderators and content creators/posters, we're offering quite a few paid positions for you to just talk about cheats on the community!

Quote Originally Posted by Passwordplox View Post
    another words Ddos ?
    Hello Hellb0y.
    Also as fum1n just stated, project-7 is againts any illegal activity.
    Anyone found engageing in attacks on p7s behalf is found banned.
    Im not one to make rules, in fact i have no relivance to project-7 in anyway what soever.

EDIT: And before you go on saying about "botnet" in my signiture. It is plainly stateing the fact most sites overly accuse project-7 of DDoS attacks. When they have no proof, just egos of crying kids who found themself banned from the site in the first place. So they go crying to other sites about how horrible p7 is, well if you wasent so stupid you wouldent be banned in the first place.
    Last edited by Rasputin; 22nd October 2008 at 18:32.

This server is located in the state of Michigan and is leased to project-7 on a monthly basis, we comply with all state rules and regulations and do not break any state or federal laws.
    How To Contact Me@[b/]

---- (No Support!) ----

Private Message

Discord Server:

Illegal things make me angry inside.

Get off of our forums as we don't give a damn about your script kiddie shit.
    WHAHHAHAHAHAH

lol they have probably deleted the topic too cus im not able to find it.l

Quote Originally Posted by savageprawnboy View Post
    Illegal things make me angry inside.
    rifk

Nice updates and P7 cannot be taken down except by me with my ADSL X6 router.

I always said hellb0y was a useless idiot. In the beginning when I came to p7 damn near a year ago, he was active. Now he just scrims 24/7 and gives his VIP out, then cries to p7 like oh I need money help. He couldn't maintain his own VIP to make money without giving it out to everyone for free trying to look cool.

As I stated before, this is now why we have less SMOD and the like, we now don't have to look after as much suspicious activities.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last