tf2 aimbot

Thread: tf2 aimbot

tf2 aimbot

hey guys ...
    i downloaded your basehook to tf2 and puted many new features in it. now i just need aimbot. i puted the aimbot of the basehook from RH. compiled but it dont worked ingame. so i puted the aimhelper from fum1n. compiled but dont worked ingame. at the last i just compiled my hack with both aimbots. it dont worked too. i just wanted to ask you if i have to change something. if yes, what? i dont want that someone of you post the source code. just tell me what to change.
    thanks.

I lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by fatman5 View Post
    hey guys ...
    i downloaded your basehook to tf2 and puted many new features in it. now i just need aimbot. i puted the aimbot of the basehook from RH. compiled but it dont worked ingame. so i puted the aimhelper from fum1n. compiled but dont worked ingame. at the last i just compiled my hack with both aimbots. it dont worked too. i just wanted to ask you if i have to change something. if yes, what? i dont want that someone of you post the source code. just tell me what to change.
    thanks.
    I buy src from from j00. $9999999 over paypal cover it????!?!?!

what da ...? dont understood?!

Quote Originally Posted by fatman5 View Post
    what da ...? dont understood?!
    Wait a fucking minute, aren't you the fucktard that thought asm is ********.....I still rifk about that today.

i dont thought that it is ******** because its a language. but in the f*ckin RH forums they are telling like hell that it is ******** ..... dont know why....
    whatever ... can you help me by my aimbot problem?

Let's discuss, i've already converted my source to chinese. It's currently un******** by VAC2 since Gabe havent gone to chinese-lessons.

Quote Originally Posted by mencore View Post
    Let's discuss, i've already converted my source to chinese. It's currently un******** by VAC2 since Gabe havent gone to chinese-lessons.
    :D
    :p

so can ya help me?