Orange box hack
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Orange box hack

Orange box hack

The aim bot is pretty much useless. There is no visible only detections so it will fire at anything through a building as long as it's the closest target. I recommend waiting until that is fixed before purchasing.

Note: This is only for people that are buying the Orange box hack just to get the DoDS or TF2 aim bot. If you like CSS then you should get the package just for that.

It's in beta status but I've been overrun with other projects, I plan on giving it some attention soon.
    How To Contact Me@[b/]

Private Message me for any important issues or just say Hi :) I'm not a robot.

---- (No Support!) ----
    Wanna Hang out ? Add me or Join my communities below:

Add be on Discord : dr0ps25#7946 ;-)
    or Join Our Community Server :
    dr0ps Project-7 Telegram Community Chat: https://t.me/+pAb_mrtrjXg1ZDlk

---- (24/7 Customer Support) ----

Private Message
    Email: " support 'at' Project-7. 'net' "

Create Support Ticket on Discord!
    Discord Server:

Would you like to work in the cheating industry ? Project-7 is hiring a varient of new employees. We're currently in requisite of quite a few talents to add into the relaunched company now that we have a more professional and precise structure in place to provide real paid work for anyone willing to help our team grow:[/b]

We're currently looking for multiple types of forum moderators and content creators/posters, we're offering quite a few paid positions for you to just talk about cheats on the community!

but the wallhack and esp is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by slabhouse View Post
    It's in beta status but I've been overrun with other projects, I plan on giving it some attention soon.
    Ok, cool
    Last edited by delbrugge; 25th October 2008 at 19:46.

Quote Originally Posted by delbrugge View Post
    The aim bot is pretty much useless. There is no visible only detections so it will fire at anything through a building as long as it's the closest target. I recommend waiting until that is fixed before purchasing.

Note: This is only for people that are buying the Orange box hack just to get the DoDS or TF2 aim bot. If you like CSS then you should get the package just for that.
    Well the OrangeBox engine requires a new aimbot. This requires time to code and set in a "good" entity detection and visibility checks.

Why make the aimbot available without visibility checks.. it's pointless

As the administrators said, the cheat is currently it its beta stage and not fully developed.

How is it pointless? An aimbot is an aimbot, it aims for you. Visibility checks is just an extra that is added in. I remember so many hacks that didn't have visibility checks till after they further developed their cheat or received some C+P code.

Quote Originally Posted by genoc1de View Post
    How is it pointless? An aimbot is an aimbot, it aims for you. Visibility checks is just an extra that is added in. I remember so many hacks that didn't have visibility checks till after they further developed their cheat or received some C+P code.
    I've tried adjusting the settings but this one is far worse than me legit. It's pointless because 80% of the time it will aim at a dead body or somebody through the wall making the person in front of you-the one you intended to shoot-have a clear shot at you. In my opinion I don't think this hack should be payed for until it's in good shape :)

I've tried adjusting the settings but this one is far worse than me legit. It's pointless because 80% of the time it will aim at a dead body or somebody through the wall making the person in front of you-the one you intended to shoot-have a clear shot at you. In my opinion I don't think this hack should be payed for until it's in good shape :)
    It is provided as more of a "bonus" for CS:S hack subscribers.
    How To Contact Me@[b/]

Private Message me for any important issues or just say Hi :) I'm not a robot.

---- (No Support!) ----
    Wanna Hang out ? Add me or Join my communities below:

Add be on Discord : dr0ps25#7946 ;-)
    or Join Our Community Server :
    dr0ps Project-7 Telegram Community Chat: https://t.me/+pAb_mrtrjXg1ZDlk

---- (24/7 Customer Support) ----

Private Message
    Email: " support 'at' Project-7. 'net' "

Create Support Ticket on Discord!
    Discord Server:

Would you like to work in the cheating industry ? Project-7 is hiring a varient of new employees. We're currently in requisite of quite a few talents to add into the relaunched company now that we have a more professional and precise structure in place to provide real paid work for anyone willing to help our team grow:[/b]

We're currently looking for multiple types of forum moderators and content creators/posters, we're offering quite a few paid positions for you to just talk about cheats on the community!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last