p7 wow good work!!
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

p7 wow good work!!

hello i am a ea user and was always told p7 sucks. i have just used a recently cracked p7 hack and i have 2 admit i enjoyed the hell out of it really.. very easy 2 use and i love the preconfigured settings in all i was amazed how well thought out it was.. any way i dont play css much but your hack impressed me enough to say that i would buy p7 for sure if i was a css player .. any way keep up the good work...

Quote Originally Posted by pump teh shotgun View Post
    EA sucks.
    they both are diff and have their flaws but are both good hax... for u 2 simply say EA sucks in un called for .. u really need 2 start 2 flame?this post wasn't ment for flaming .

No, I'm just saying EA sucks, your kool cuz I don't know you personally lol.

Also: I know they are 2 different cheats, but from what I hear EA gets you banned like its Christmas everyday;
    Free surprises every time you use it!
    Last edited by Pts; 30th November 2008 at 03:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Garygotcafe View Post
    they both are diff and have their flaws but are both good hax... for u 2 simply say EA sucks in un called for .. u really need 2 start 2 flame?this post wasn't ment for flaming .
    You claim to use a "cracked" version of project-7? Using a modified version is not allowed and this has just earned you a life time ban. First off this crack you speak of is laughable, as you know the version you're using isn't recent. Second, go back to EA.

Just to let u know there are cracked versions... but ur right they are old. if u want o google project-7 cracked u can find some so u can see how they are doing it and maybe stop them... just a thought. :)

Quote Originally Posted by yoyomommy View Post
    Just to let u know there are cracked versions... but ur right they are old. if u want o google project-7 cracked u can find some so u can see how they are doing it and maybe stop them... just a thought. :)
    You can't stop them.. every application is crackable when you have the needed knowledge... :)

please dont ban me for saying this but, im just wondering, why are you guys always dissing ea and why is ea always dissing you guys? you both have good hacks and you both make loads of money from what ive seen..

Quote Originally Posted by ravensting View Post
    please dont ban me for saying this but, im just wondering, why are you guys always dissing ea and why is ea always dissing you guys? you both have good hacks and you both make loads of money from what ive seen..
    Very interesting question indeed. Afterall, internet is serious business.
    Last edited by mencore; 30th November 2008 at 11:38.

The only latest cracks i know of are cracked at run time and are not in a hard patch.

Also EA can't help but think they're the best and talk shit about everyone else.
    How To Contact Me@[b/]

Private Message me for any important issues or just say Hi :) I'm not a robot.

---- (No Support!) ----
    Wanna Hang out ? Add me or Join my communities below:

Add be on Discord : dr0ps25#7946 ;-)
    or Join Our Community Server :
    dr0ps Project-7 Telegram Community Chat: https://t.me/+pAb_mrtrjXg1ZDlk

---- (24/7 Customer Support) ----

Private Message
    Email: " support 'at' Project-7. 'net' "

Create Support Ticket on Discord!
    Discord Server:

Would you like to work in the cheating industry ? Project-7 is hiring a varient of new employees. We're currently in requisite of quite a few talents to add into the relaunched company now that we have a more professional and precise structure in place to provide real paid work for anyone willing to help our team grow:[/b]

We're currently looking for multiple types of forum moderators and content creators/posters, we're offering quite a few paid positions for you to just talk about cheats on the community!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last