what if i format my hdd ?

what if i format my hdd ?

hello im thinking of buying 20yers subscription. and a friend of mine recommended this site/program. but he said if u format or fresh install windows you cant use that hack.

do i have to buy it again to get it work :S cause u know its my lunch money

Once you bought the 20 year subscription, you will have the hack until you format your HDD then you will have to pay a $10 fee.

The HWID Change price will be changed to 5.00$ in the coming week.
    How To Contact Me@[b/]

Private Message me for any important issues or just say Hi :) I'm not a robot.

---- (No Support!) ----
    Wanna Hang out ? Add me or Join my communities below:

Add be on Discord : dr0ps25#7946 ;-)
    or Join Our Community Server :
    dr0ps Project-7 Telegram Community Chat: https://t.me/+pAb_mrtrjXg1ZDlk

---- (24/7 Customer Support) ----

Private Message
    Email: " support 'at' Project-7. 'net' "

Create Support Ticket on Discord!
    Discord Server:

Would you like to work in the cheating industry ? Project-7 is hiring a varient of new employees. We're currently in requisite of quite a few talents to add into the relaunched company now that we have a more professional and precise structure in place to provide real paid work for anyone willing to help our team grow:[/b]

We're currently looking for multiple types of forum moderators and content creators/posters, we're offering quite a few paid positions for you to just talk about cheats on the community!

Hi !

My HWID 'll change if I format my hdd or if I buy a new hdd ( and then replace the old one with the hdd ) ?

Thanks, bye ;)
    Last edited by XdK; 2nd December 2008 at 21:06.

Quote Originally Posted by XdK View Post
    Hi !

My HWID 'll change if I format my hdd or if I buy a new hdd ( and then replace the old one with the hdd ) ?

Thanks, bye ;)
    Yes it will change.

It changes if you replace any hardware. Or some. HWID is here to protect from VIP hack spreading/leaking.

The wolf has a winning game

The wolf has a winning game when the shepherds quarrel.-------------------------THE website offer Fast and Secure wow powerleveling service. wow power leveling 60-80, Cheap wow power leveling. Buy WoW Gold The Professional WoW Power Leveling! Powerlevel now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling, wow power leveling bloom of true love associated with this time of year!