CS:S Hack Feature Question
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

CS:S Hack Feature Question

Does the CSS Hack have something similar to No View Change currently working? It was the only feature I liked about the EA hack, and it is very convienient when you are aimbotting (especially in CSS DM and games with many people) and you don't do random 120 degree turns when you are trying to get somewhere.

For the people who don't understand:

It is a hack that makes your view unchanged, while you still aimbot and kill. It is hard to explain.
    When I said random 120 degree turns I meant when you are walking somewhere and someone pops out behind you somewhere and your view flips backwards.
    Last edited by ibtrippin; 7th December 2008 at 03:55.

No p7 currently does not have "silent aim". It is in the suggestions list though.

Quote Originally Posted by psp4ever View Post
    No p7 currently does not have "silent aim". It is in the suggestions list though.
    Ehm. Not silent aim.
    I mean it's still a normal aimbot but when the aimbot aims and fires your viewpoint doesn't change. I'm just going to assume you dont have it.
    Ah well. Still worth it.

You don't think I know what no view change is? Silent aim = no view change. Just different names, same thing :) .

I agree, No View Change is same thing as silent aim.

is he not talking about changing the field of view???

No he's talking about silent aiming which has conveniently been renamed to a much more technically advanced name by the cool guys over at EA.
    How To Contact Me@[b/]

Private Message me for any important issues or just say Hi :) I'm not a robot.

---- (No Support!) ----
    Wanna Hang out ? Add me or Join my communities below:

Add be on Discord : dr0ps25#7946 ;-)
    or Join Our Community Server :
    dr0ps Project-7 Telegram Community Chat: https://t.me/+pAb_mrtrjXg1ZDlk

---- (24/7 Customer Support) ----

Private Message
    Email: " support 'at' Project-7. 'net' "

Create Support Ticket on Discord!
    Discord Server:

Would you like to work in the cheating industry ? Project-7 is hiring a varient of new employees. We're currently in requisite of quite a few talents to add into the relaunched company now that we have a more professional and precise structure in place to provide real paid work for anyone willing to help our team grow:[/b]

We're currently looking for multiple types of forum moderators and content creators/posters, we're offering quite a few paid positions for you to just talk about cheats on the community!

Quote Originally Posted by =Pro=Ev View Post
    is he not talking about changing the field of view???
    This is not trying to promote EA in any way i just cant find any other good example.

This is what im talking about:
    He still aimbots but his view doesnt change

http://www.livevideo.com/video/FBFEC...-s-s-hack.aspx

We all know what it is lol.

Seems like a cool feature. Technically the aimbot is snapping to their heads u just dont see it. Not like that matters its the same effect.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last