answer to 1 question

answer to 1 question

Hey guys its me Katha again and im here to answer a question many people asking me for :) so uhm the fact is that people wonder why the EA aimbot or the P7 - Aimbot are so fkn good ... and they wonder how they get the effect that if the aimbot aims .. that the "prediction" is SOO good that u cant move your mouse along the head to any direction.. well the answer is simple and short. the simpliest way to get that effect working for urself is that u just turn the ConVar "cl_mouseenable" to 0 while aimbot is aiming on the enemy :) sounds weird right? but let me explain .. if the aimbot starts aiming at the enemy than u cant move your mouse anymore .. but u dont need to move your mouse then becuz if u got autoshoot on than the aimbot moves your screen for it soo the last thing you have to do is that you turn it off when the enemy is dead -> aimbot isnt aiming anymore... so thats the specify way to get the effect from Royalhack P7 or EA aimbot :) and yes i use it myself :) in my hack and it works well
    -Katha

I find nit useful, but im not planning on using it
    nigga stole my sig

nice tip. i was wondering why when i moved my mouse when i was aimed at someone the screen would move. thx. nice tip (for me anyway XD).

hey thx

actually if you noticed when you move your mouse off your enemy while the aimbot is on it will jiggle around his head but the bullets will remain on their head and it has no impact at all. Also source is based on tic so the faster your aimbot is called the faster it will be, hooking and using other functions than create move is the best way. After that prediction is next.

That mouse locking while aimbot is just visual trick and it does not affect accuracy anyway. Difference when you copyp... code good prediction to your cheat is amazing. Its like day and night D: , the normal latency prediction which is on all pub sources just fucks your aimbot mostly. I recommend everyone to check this thread and get those aimbots to pwn harder:

http://forum.gamedeception.net/showt...ght=prediction
    Last edited by mencore; 30th December 2008 at 14:29.

Quote Originally Posted by mencore View Post
    That mouse locking while aimbot is just visual trick and it does not affect accuracy anyway. Difference when you copyp... code good prediction to your cheat is amazing. Its like day and night D: , the normal latency prediction which is on all pub sources just fucks your aimbot mostly. I recommend everyone to check this thread and get those aimbots to pwn harder:

http://forum.gamedeception.net/showt...ght=prediction
    U
    R
    GOD
    !!!!
    lol XD

Quote Originally Posted by chaz View Post
    U
    R
    GOD
    !!!!
    lol XD
    Its just link to GD when someone wiser than me has done that. He is "god" D: