Buying P7 VIP
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Buying P7 VIP

Buying P7 VIP

today i am trying to buy project 7 VIP for 50 days i goto the order page etc then it asks me to enter credit card details? i have got more thatn enough moeny in my acc, i have got exactly £11.26 GBP but it still does not allow me to purchase

any ideas would be grateful

Thank You Adz0rd

EDIT: i have converted my currency and found that i have $16.76 USD in my paypal but i still cant buy, finally i found out whyit states when you purchase it that it is a subscription and this is why, i would only like to buy it for 50 days could an admin please help me find away i could do it for 50 days so i can test it thuruly then i may buy it for 20 years

also can anyone else confirm that you do or do not need a credit card for this since it keeps asking me for one because of the subscription
    Last edited by Adz0rd; 16th December 2008 at 00:33. Reason: needed to Add Something in

err u never mention which paying method you are gonna use?... i'm guessing paypal... if not, papal will be your best choice here..

hi and thanks for replying and yes i am using paypal but it still does not allow me to buy it without a credit card

yes you need atleast one credit card on your paypal to ever buy anything.. why? without paypal your sending limit is $0 thus you can't send money.. so your solution get a credit card any will be fine.. just get one.. i recommend a visa gift card if u live in the usa

hi i live in the uk, i can send money since recently i bought a month from e-frag.co.uk or there game servers thus my sending limit cant be 0 can u recomend me to get a kind of gift card or anything like that for the usa or one of the administrators to create a non subscription package please

You should use PayPal and have the money on it required for purchase and use the order on the site. It should all work then. If not contact the admin.

hi i have got the moeny and i do goto the payment site but it requires a credit/debit card thts the problem cause its a subscription

Quote Originally Posted by sinx000 View Post
    err u never mention which paying method you are gonna use?... i'm guessing paypal... if not, papal will be your best choice here..
    Well, since you can't use anything that paypal, he don't have to.

any ideas anyone why i cant buy it i have contacted an admin and im still waiting

cmon someone must have an idea about this

Page 1 of 2 12 Last