Few Questions - Before Lifetime!

Few Questions - Before Lifetime!

I have a few questions to ask before I purchase the V.I.P Lifetime with PayPal.

1) If indeed I get VAC banned since there was a detection, will I be given a new account, if I updated everyday and so on?

2) If i reformat, will I be able to get the hack back?

3) Is the hack League proofed?

Thanks. Mainly, I would like to use it for leagues with a legit sceme [ESP] and then I wouldnt want to be ******** by CAL or CEVO!

1. No.

2. Yes.

3. You can't use visuals, only aimbot, but if you use aimbot you get busted by pretty much everyone that sees you in 3 sec of playing.

Why cant you use Visuals?

Leagues use an anti-cheat feature that submit random screenshots of your game to see if you're legit, so, visual = busted.

Quote Originally Posted by EazyPZ View Post
    I have a few questions to ask before I purchase the V.I.P Lifetime with PayPal.

1) If indeed I get VAC banned since there was a detection, will I be given a new account, if I updated everyday and so on?

2) If i reformat, will I be able to get the hack back?

3) Is the hack League proofed?

Thanks. Mainly, I would like to use it for leagues with a legit sceme [ESP] and then I wouldnt want to be ******** by CAL or CEVO!
    1 - nope, but you wont be vacd.(L)
    2 - you have to pay $5 fee for HWID change(L)
    3 - the visuals are not.(L)

btw, the aimbot in the vip is the same as in the pub?

because in the pub one, the aimbot is pretty obvious... in 2 sec you can bust me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo.57 View Post
    btw, the aimbot in the vip is the same as in the pub?

because in the pub one, the aimbot is pretty obvious... in 2 sec you can bust me out.
    we use the code from the Enhanced Aim VIP hook in the pub thats why its so bad, buy vip youll get an amazing one with kickass legit features.(Y)

Careful though some league AC might show "bad process" and take a log of all the programs running in the background (as they start too) I know ESL aqueitas and xray do this. CAL AC may do also.