My testimonial

Thread: My testimonial

My testimonial

I had been using the v6 product of Project 7 for not that long, and this is my full testimonial of what they are selling.

Rage:

The hack is very nice, with lots of features, and a fast aimbot. Works great in Hack vs Hack, and owns EA see image. This guy said that he had a crappy anti aim with EA, and I killed him 85% of the time we where shooting at each other.
    Then he joined my team because he couldn't kill me. Tons of features, and customization options, which is very nice.

Legit:

I actually really liked the legit use for the hack, and it was very believable. I pulled off a great score, with no one being suspicious at all. See image. Trigger bot works great, and the customization options to set how well you do is great. Got tons of headshots, and played on the server repeatedly with no suspicions.

Support:

The support is ok, but after being a VIP for just over a year I had my lifetime VIP status removed from me for no reason, and I have not been contacted by admins for the reason why, so I am very disappointed about that. VIP support is usually good though, and admins can usually help you fix the problem you are having.

Overall:

P7 has a good hack, but the support is lower than some other hack providers I have been with. If you are interested in this hack, go ahead and get it. You will enjoy it. Although, I am still disappointed about having my VIP removed and not being able to contact admins.

Rating: 9.3/10

You can PM me your transaction ID if what you say is true, all though the only way it would be removed is from disputes
    How To Contact Me@[b/]

Private Message me for any important issues or just say Hi :) I'm not a robot.

---- (No Support!) ----
    Wanna Hang out ? Add me or Join my communities below:

Add be on Discord : dr0ps25#7946 ;-)
    or Join Our Community Server :
    dr0ps Project-7 Telegram Community Chat: https://t.me/+pAb_mrtrjXg1ZDlk

---- (24/7 Customer Support) ----

Private Message
    Email: " support 'at' Project-7. 'net' "

Create Support Ticket on Discord!
    Discord Server:

Would you like to work in the cheating industry ? Project-7 is hiring a varient of new employees. We're currently in requisite of quite a few talents to add into the relaunched company now that we have a more professional and precise structure in place to provide real paid work for anyone willing to help our team grow:[/b]

We're currently looking for multiple types of forum moderators and content creators/posters, we're offering quite a few paid positions for you to just talk about cheats on the community!

I sent a PM a while ago if it's the same guy, saying to give me the ID #. I never got a response.

Thanks for your testimonial, I'm sure the problem you have will be sorted out soon!

Quote Originally Posted by genoc1de View Post
    I sent a PM a while ago if it's the same guy, saying to give me the ID #. I never got a response.
    It is the same guy, and I don't have a PM from you asking for the ID, but I sent what I thought would be it to Slabhouse.