About the Membership Sales

About the Membership Sales

Alright, I was hoping someone could shed some light on this for me.
    First off, I'd like to say I've been hanging around the p7 scene for quite awhile and this question has always been bugging me.
    I'm currently a CAL-IM/ Cevo - A player, which obviously means if I want to hack, I'll need something to get past ACS. I heard p7 could do that, and thus I was interested in buying a membership.
    My question is: What is the difference between the different sales?
    Obviously the amount of access to the forums would be limited after the time has expired, but does that mean I am stuck with the version of p7 VIP? Would not buying more membership time limit me to updates? Would this affect the ACS Proof-ness of the hack?

Thanks in advance. This has really been bugging me for awhile.

Hello. If you buy a 1 month subscribion, you will get the hack and the updates to it for 1 month. Then, you're not able to use the hack, because you will be removed from the hwid system. If you buy lifetime, you will get lifetime updates and the hack ofcourse. Pls correct me if i didn't answer to your question clearly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieru View Post
    Hello. If you buy a 1 month subscribion, you will get the hack and the updates to it for 1 month. Then, you're not able to use the hack, because you will be removed from the hwid system. If you buy lifetime, you will get lifetime updates and the hack ofcourse. Pls correct me if i didn't answer to your question clearly enough.
    He would be still able to use the version he downloaded that included his hwid.

Alright. Thankyou guys. I will consider buying lifetime then, as unreliablity in leagues would not be fun. I hope to join you subscribers soon. Oh, and I just realized, I've been here since Nov 2007, That's freaking crazy x.x!

Honor, i didn't know that :O thank you for the info! :) And eeps, you won't be disappointed.