Subscription trouble !Attention Pls!

VIP Membership trouble !Attention Pls!

Hi I have recently checked my banking account and have found that I have been charged for another 3 months with project-7. As I remember canceling my subscription last year in december I was surprised to see I had been charged 34.99 USD on the 6th of Feb 09 and while being charged for a service I canceled, it's even worse that what I've been charged for isn't even allocated to me, being the vip pack. So it looks to me that my funds have been taken and nothing produced in it's place even though I canceled the service last year. I'm thinking that your website has glitched and removed any services I paid for and automatically withdrawn the funds from my account. I can understand and due to your non refund policy I understand that it's possible that I won't be getting my money back. But to not recieve the service I was charged for is not right. I'm sure this will be cleared up shortly as I know by the threads I read that project-7 isn't here to rip people off, rather to help people in the way they enjoy playing different games and the community that is presented.

So the outcome I would like to see is to be refunded, or my account credited with the 3 months vip I paid for and the service put to non reoccuring after what I have been charged for has expired. Thank you for your time reading this and looking into it.

I will be checking for responses or messages each day and can give the transaction and item number information as required.

Thanks in advance,
    Dan
    Last edited by xraze23; 27th February 2009 at 07:48. Reason: Fixed Title

contact one of the admins
    For any help & requests or to discuss current discounts, you can contact me on Skype.