question
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: question

question

I have heard a few people talk bad about p7's cheats, bad quality, ******** by vac2 & the ACs
    is that true? im really wanting to buy a cheat for CAL cant seem to find a legitmate site and if it is undetectable by the AC's, it will give clean CAL screenshots with the vistuals on right?

edit**

also would you take google checkout as a payment?
    Last edited by faceL; 9th March 2009 at 20:43.

Ask admins about the google checkout , but all the flamers who say that p7 sucks etc etc. rly get fucked up on hvh , they are just kids who are banned off the site (:

And it is not ******** by vac , there is still some people who do something wrong and get banned. Hopfully this helps :)

Quote Originally Posted by faceL View Post
    I have heard a few people talk bad about p7's cheats, bad quality, ******** by vac2 & the ACs
    is that true? im really wanting to buy a cheat for CAL cant seem to find a legitmate site and if it is undetectable by the AC's, it will give clean CAL screenshots with the vistuals on right?

edit**

also would you take google checkout as a payment?
    http://project-7.net/forum/product-testimonials/

*bump* heh
    do you have to turn ALL the visuals off for the league usage? or can you use some? i like to know were the players are

Fixed by DUCK7R!CK, thank you. I'm sorry for wrong information.
    Last edited by Pieru; 8th April 2009 at 09:48. Reason: Fixed, thanks Duck7r!ck

are they saying anything about updating it to use SOME of the visuals? (even just health esp would work,just want to know were players are hah) if yes any ideal when?

You do not need to disable ALL the visuals, but some visuals. Each league varies for the un******** status of our cheat.

Yea, the best thing is that visualas doesnt mean so much.

k i have a few last questions

how often doesn't p7 get ******** with the cevo AC and vac2?
    and if you pay for 3 months (30$) and a few weeks later you desice you really like the cheat and want the 20 years,
    do you have to pay the full 80$? or do you get discounted?

You would have to pay the full 80.00 you can always try a 1 week subscription.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last