buying VIP

Thread: buying VIP

buying VIP

i would like to buy vip for 1 month how long after payment will it take to get my hack?

Usually instantly once the payment process has been confirmed, and less than 24 hours to get you added into the server authorization client.

well i dont want a recurring payment. i only need it for 1 month

so what i can do is send one payment to there paypal account.

paypal@project-7.net correct?
    Last edited by cyberkiller; 23rd May 2009 at 23:19.

Purchase it by clicking here.

We have a thread located in the private section of the subscriber forum showing how to cancel a recurring subscription.

never mind on the VIP . it seems that one of your ******** bot has a keylogger and the person stole my CSS account.

But i got it back and ran a scan and i had a keylogger in my PC so seeing that it happned when i downloaded a bot from this site. trust just went out the Door.

Not cool adding keyloggers to bots , to get accounts.

GOT MY SHIT BACK lol

Where these people come from, who accuse p7 without any proof. Don't be silly, there would be much more people telling that their account was stolen, now, you're the only one. Think first, and then say. Pls

When you are downloading a ******** hack from the VAC2 ******** section, we are not the author's of those cheats. You are using at your own risk for your account(s) and computer, and you are able to change the loader for the cheat that you prefer. Accusing Project-7.net for the loss of such is just non-sense, and you are most likely using another public cheat that you've downloaded. If you are just trying to cause confusion through Project-7.net's community because you saw some posts regarding "KEYLOGGERS OMG" on YouTube, you are stupid.

EDIT: Based on your recent posts, you've downloaded two hacks, one of ours and one of "Black's..." whatever. Though, I cannot track you on your downloads, you've probably downloaded many other public cheats from many other public cheating websites.
    Last edited by David; 27th May 2009 at 12:43.

Quote Originally Posted by DUCK7R!CK View Post
    . If you are just trying to cause confusion through Project-7.net's community because you saw some posts regarding "KEYLOGGERS OMG" on YouTube, you are stupid.

EDIT: Based on your recent posts, you've downloaded two hacks, one of ours and one of "Black's..." whatever. Though, I cannot track you on your downloads, you've probably downloaded many other public cheats from many other public cheating websites.

11 Message by Charlie
    You have provided proof that you are the owner of the account, we can put any email you choose on the account.

Unfortunately, I cannot release any information on the hijacker. I can tell you that I am investigating the matter and we take the hijacking of accounts very seriously.

naw i didnt get it from Youtube.

What i would do is post a disclaimer on the ******** ones noting that the public ones are not of P7.

i have the ip that jacked my account.

if you read my post i never said p7 hacked my account,

"i had a keylogger in my PC so seeing that it happned when i downloaded a bot from this site."
    "it seems that one of your ******** bot has a keylogger and the person stole my CSS account"

is there anywhere that says P7 . naw

Pieru

Where these people come from, who accuse p7 without any proof. Don't be silly, there would be much more people telling that their account was stolen, now, you're the only one. Think first, and then say. Pls

how about you think first before you Post.

Note this is the first site that i downloaded any css stuff.

im not saying anything bad about p7 lets clear that up. just your allowed downloads.
    Last edited by cyberkiller; 28th May 2009 at 00:32.

DP for some reason.
    Last edited by cyberkiller; 28th May 2009 at 00:38.

Like I said, everything you download here from the download section, you are using at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for such items. With that said, I am closing this thread to prevent further spam.