My Objective Testimonials
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

My Objective Testimonials

Pros : Good features, VAC Proof, Good Coding

Cons : Random Crashing, Sometimes consitency mdl error, some dangerous options activated by default (bytepatching, anti-aim), messed up menu (graphically speaking), the coder is telling some lies and sometimes unrespectful to customers (i missed up 2 days with the HWID invalid issue)

Concl : A little bit too much cons, i am a little bit disappointed, but for those who only want a VAC Proof exe and don't mind the Cons above, that's for you.

Now free for everyone to have an opposite opinion, support.

lol.
    1. you are one of the only ones who has the problem.
    2. you are retarded if you don't double check which features that are toggled on before you use.
    3. no admin has been unrespectful to the customers, if they have the customer(s) deserved it for nagging like bitches.

This can barley be ranked as a testimonial..more like a complainment to the point after the cons.
    Last edited by Rain_of_Pain; 26th May 2009 at 11:55.

Quote Originally Posted by lowstyle View Post
    lol.
    2. you are retarded if you don't double check which features that are toggled on before you use.
    3. no admin has been unrespectful to the customers, they deserved it for nagging like bitches.

This can barley be ranked as a testimonial..more like a complainment to the point after the cons.
    • noun 1 a formal statement testifying to someone’s character and qualifications. 2 a public tribute to someone and to their achievements.

*OXFORD DICTIONARY*

Do not confuse the two meanings

Nobody says that testimonial should be positive or negative, its my point of view, i'm not asking for anything as i'll not prolongate my subscription. I'm giving the transcription of my experience.

Bad faith. Please look for yourself in the support threads. I am supposed to be buying a working as described product.

Actually i check features that are toggled on and off, that was a warning for those who would think that is a ready to use product. The coder may now disable by default options that could (in 10 % of the cases like they say) trigger a VAC ban, unclear.

3. no admin has been unrespectful to the customers, they deserved it for nagging like bitches.
    No one deserves unrespect, even bad people. An admin has to have a sense of responsibility and mediation, answer the bad by the right, never insulting or cynical. Wich is not the case.

lol.
    3. no admin has been unrespectful to the customers, if they have the customer(s) deserved it for nagging like bitches.

please, shut up for once.

Everyone has the right to speak of his mind, to give his opinion, be on the good or the bad.

phadeb

The random crashes, are due to some options being active, you can find more info on this forum, still, that should be fixed on the v9.
    You can change the font size in the menu, for one that ease your reading on.

Thank you on the feedback.

well for me it seemed more of a complainment than a testimonial. sorry if i did wrong >.<

Quote Originally Posted by phadeb View Post
    Actually i check features that are toggled on and off, that was a warning for those who would think that is a ready to use product. The coder may now disable by default options that could (in 10 % of the cases like they say) trigger a VAC ban, unclear.
    Which features would trigger a VAC Ban?

None.
    How To Contact Me@[b/]

Private Message me for any important issues or just say Hi :) I'm not a robot.

---- (No Support!) ----
    Wanna Hang out ? Add me or Join my communities below:

Add be on Discord : dr0ps25#7946 ;-)
    or Join Our Community Server :
    dr0ps Project-7 Telegram Community Chat: https://t.me/+pAb_mrtrjXg1ZDlk

---- (24/7 Customer Support) ----

Private Message
    Email: " support 'at' Project-7. 'net' "

Create Support Ticket on Discord!
    Discord Server:

Would you like to work in the cheating industry ? Project-7 is hiring a varient of new employees. We're currently in requisite of quite a few talents to add into the relaunched company now that we have a more professional and precise structure in place to provide real paid work for anyone willing to help our team grow:[/b]

We're currently looking for multiple types of forum moderators and content creators/posters, we're offering quite a few paid positions for you to just talk about cheats on the community!

No features will trigger a VAC ban in 100 % of the cases , but in every incomplete answer there is a lie, the bytepatching may cause a ban in 10 % of the cases, that is not my word, that is the coder's.

Thank you appolo for your answer, i will check that.
    Last edited by phadeb; 26th May 2009 at 16:32.

those were not the coders words, they were mine. and i already told you to not trust it. (the words that is.)

Quote Originally Posted by phadeb View Post
    No features will trigger a VAC ban in 100 % of the cases , but in every incomplete answer there is a lie, the bytepatching may cause a ban in 10 % of the cases, that is not my word, that is the coder's.

Thank you appolo for your answer, i will check that.
    1. The byte patching won't get you vac banned!

2. Those "10%" was a theory that lowstyle invented for some reason.

3. Stop being naive, and don't accuse someone with arguments that even you don't know their origins.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last