question about the payment

question about the payment

Hi , i want to know what must i do and how long must i wait after the payment to get the vip hack.
    thx for your answers

Go here, http://project-7.net/forum/payments.php

select plan and pay for it then usually its instant. The wait is maybe 12 hours to get HWID added. Unless I am on like right now.

wow what the hell is wrong with your face dude thats scary dont think ull be kissing anything alive soon.honestly that face scared me how do u live with yourself knowing u look like that. damm!!!. also atleast go outside and find chicks then sitting down on your chair naked one hand on the mouse and the other between your legs, looking for more people to help.

Quote Originally Posted by robert1109 View Post
    wow what the hell is wrong with your face dude thats scary dont think ull be kissing anything alive soon.honestly that face scared me how do u live with yourself knowing u look like that. damm!!!. also atleast go outside and find chicks then sitting down on your chair naked one hand on the mouse and the other between your legs, looking for more people to help.
    Sir, that's offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by robert1109 View Post
    Lol im so fucking sexy

vmartin ftw
    How To Contact Me@[b/]

Private Message me for any important issues or just say Hi :) I'm not a robot.

---- (No Support!) ----
    Wanna Hang out ? Add me or Join my communities below:

Add be on Discord : dr0ps25#7946 ;-)
    or Join Our Community Server :
    dr0ps Project-7 Telegram Community Chat: https://t.me/+pAb_mrtrjXg1ZDlk

---- (24/7 Customer Support) ----

Private Message
    Email: " support 'at' Project-7. 'net' "

Create Support Ticket on Discord!
    Discord Server:

Would you like to work in the cheating industry ? Project-7 is hiring a varient of new employees. We're currently in requisite of quite a few talents to add into the relaunched company now that we have a more professional and precise structure in place to provide real paid work for anyone willing to help our team grow:[/b]

We're currently looking for multiple types of forum moderators and content creators/posters, we're offering quite a few paid positions for you to just talk about cheats on the community!

Shan
    lmaorofl