My testimonial

Thread: My testimonial

My testimonial

Hello, I'd just like to tell everyone about my opinion on Project-7.net's cheats.

I've been using Project-7.net's cheats for more than one and a half years now and I'd like to say -- these things WILL blow your mind, remember the fact that many other sites have claimed to be VAC proof but most of the time, you end up getting VAC banned after a week or 2 worth of cheating; legitimate or blatant cheating.

When you want an un********, top-of-the-line, state-of-the-art Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, and Team Fortress 2 cheat, here is where you get it.

The features are endless, not to mention; the aimbot is customizable, no recoil and no spread turns up as a straight dot wherever your crosshair is pointing to, and it is definitely THE most legit/rage orientated cheat available to anybody who is willing to give up some of their money to have fun.

As far as staff, every staff member is generally willing to help any problems concerning troubles with the cheats, activation, etc.
    Tech support is probably the best I've ever experienced with out of cheating and real life situations, so thanks guys for helping out everybody who needs it.
    Last edited by Pts; 6th July 2009 at 04:30.

Thank you for your testimonial. I like you.

Appreciate the testimonial, and nice to see you come back to Project-7.net!

Nice testimonial. Fuck the haters that say P7 is not VAC Proof.

Thank you for your testimonial.