Pre-VIP Questions
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Pre-VIP Questions

I have been to other hack sites and they all have detection periods. What is the detection history for this site? A site I am currently VIP on has had only like two detections in the past.

P7 has never had any detections. the one incident you may have heard turned out to be the users' faults. They used an outdated loader which resulted in bans. P7 was and always will be VAC2 un********.

Alright thanks. Gotta wait for my extra $20 to come so I can buy 6month VIP.

you won't regret it, i'd just go for lifetime, better deal :)

Quote Originally Posted by lagunka View Post
    you won't regret it, i'd just go for lifetime, better deal :)
    I would need another 20 bucks and I don't see me getting that money anytime soon.

P7 has had several detections during the past few month, however thats ok.. Every other decent brand name cheat provider such as: ENHANCED AIM, ROYAL HACK ECT.. HAS ASWELL.. 99% you are good. As lagunka said, the reason the vac bans were triggered was because the outdated loader fum1n used, it was a mistake. SO TO SUM IT ALL UP, P7 IS VAC2 PROOF :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P :P:P:P

Another question, does the VIP hack still have the Perfect Name stealer thing?

It does indeed. You have to connect unconnected though.

Quote Originally Posted by lagunka View Post
    It does indeed. You have to connect unconnected though.
    What does it mean "connect unconnected" ?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last