Please Help Can't Compile Test Hook!

Please Help Can't Compile Test Hook!

I'm having compile errors mainly to do with CreateInterfaceFn and missing interface.h (coincidence?)... I made my own hook that isn't really a hook but more of a test. I do know C++ and various OOP concepts but this is just weird. I tried to look for interface.h using Google yet I couldn't. I found no reason to because the SDK that fum1n used is the exact same as this one. PLEASE HELP!

These are my errors:

Code:
    ------ Build started: Project: TESTHOOK, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
    Compiling...
    base.cpp
    c:\documents and settings\derek\desktop\testhook\testhook\testhook\sdk\tier0\dbg.h(482) : warning C4996: '_vsnprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using _vsnprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
            c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h(358) : see declaration of '_vsnprintf'
    c:\documents and settings\derek\desktop\testhook\testhook\testhook\sdk\cdll_int.h(406) : error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'CreateInterfaceFn'
    c:\documents and settings\derek\desktop\testhook\testhook\testhook\sdk\iprediction.h(20) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'interface.h': No such file or directory
    consoleprint.cpp
    c:\documents and settings\derek\desktop\testhook\testhook\testhook\sdk\tier0\dbg.h(482) : warning C4996: '_vsnprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using _vsnprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
            c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h(358) : see declaration of '_vsnprintf'
    c:\documents and settings\derek\desktop\testhook\testhook\testhook\sdk\cdll_int.h(406) : error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'CreateInterfaceFn'
    c:\documents and settings\derek\desktop\testhook\testhook\testhook\sdk\iprediction.h(20) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'interface.h': No such file or directory
    Generating Code...
    Thanks!

http://www.filefront.com/14250003/TESTHOOK.rar

Lrn2 c++

Are you using the proper compiler?

Do you have the window library?

MSVS 2008... ofcourse I have the windows library, these errors are abstract...

Quote Originally Posted by plux View Post
    MSVS 2008... ofcourse I have the windows library, these errors are abstract...

Wrong compiler use the 2003 version. (Unless you plan on using the current SDK then 2008 is good)

the hack was most likely made in vs 2003.

right okay thanks... im a noob with this sdk :O

Quote Originally Posted by plux View Post
    right okay thanks... im a noob with this sdk :O
    The valve sdk is extremely complicated so good luck

(I've been working with it for about 5 months. And I'm still finding useful new things (new things to me.))
    Quote Originally Posted by indestructable View Post
    the hack was most likely made in vs 2003.
    After viewing the source code for about .4 seconds it appears he made the test hook him self.

Yeah, I plan on studying it diligently... This is my 3rd day doing this so haha... Thanks for the GL.

After viewing the code, you best be joking. You have no hook, you don't use any of the sdk files (SDK.H includes do. But they don't have any affects on anything.)

PROTIP Dlls need DLLmains

yes I do know that lol... I was writing down my thoughts just without pseudocode... seeing how I could do things... rofl... if I were planning on actually using the dll I would put the dllmain in there... hehe, but that should compile without actually any hooking