Happy New Year.
Page 1 of 5 12345 Last

Thread: Happy New Year.

Happy New Year.

Enjoy it.
    How To Contact Me@[b/]

Private Message me for any important issues or just say Hi :) I'm not a robot.

---- (No Support!) ----
    Wanna Hang out ? Add me or Join my communities below:

Add be on Discord : dr0ps25#7946 ;-)
    or Join Our Community Server :
    dr0ps Project-7 Telegram Community Chat: https://t.me/+pAb_mrtrjXg1ZDlk

---- (24/7 Customer Support) ----

Private Message
    Email: " support 'at' Project-7. 'net' "

Create Support Ticket on Discord!
    Discord Server:

Would you like to work in the cheating industry ? Project-7 is hiring a varient of new employees. We're currently in requisite of quite a few talents to add into the relaunched company now that we have a more professional and precise structure in place to provide real paid work for anyone willing to help our team grow:[/b]

We're currently looking for multiple types of forum moderators and content creators/posters, we're offering quite a few paid positions for you to just talk about cheats on the community!

Shan
    had AUSTRALIAS last night., got shit faced :). enjoy ur night slab happy new year people

Happy new year to everyone.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Ended up with a fifty and some jim beam...skulled down the beam straight, had some shots then smoked some joint's... I was fucked in a very small amount of time.
    what a great night...kind of...shit happens...
    Amazing what bitches do when they think your completely fucked and wont remember shit you see/hear.
    bitches will be bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_ View Post
    Ended up with a fifty and some jim beam...skulled down the beam straight, had some shots then smoked some joint's... I was fucked in a very small amount of time.
    what a great night...kind of...shit happens...
    Amazing what bitches do when they think your completely fucked and wont remember shit you see/hear.
    bitches will be bitches.
    so true, I got a bottle of jimmy black.
    if only I could smoke atm :(

Yeah i had a few shots of straight beam with this chick then just skulled the rest of the bottle then had some pot.
    Anyway here's what happened... and why I got really pissed off...
    Basically I started hanging with that chick a few weeks ago (she was so hot...awesome personality as well) we made out nd shit one weekend then we didn't see each over for a week...
    We spent this past week together went to the beach a couple of times (really hot weather) I brought her alot of food & shit only to find that she like's another guy in our "group" and went out with him in that week i didnt see her, she broke up with him in the same week
    She started seeing me again the week later (this past week when we went to the beach) anyway she was all over him on new years and i was fucked off my face but i so i just left the place at like 12:50 and ended up walking to my sisters place drunk with red eyes...there's my story, now who cares??
    I was also pissed off because this guy is like 6 years older then her and only wants to fuck her, I heard him talking to his mate when she was out of the room they thought i'd passed out)

Yeah i had a few shots of straight beam with this chick then just skulled the rest of the bottle then had some pot.
    Basically I started hanging with that chick a few weeks ago (she was so hot...awesome personality as well) we made out nd shit one weekend then we didn't see each over for a week...
    We spent this past week together went to the beach a couple of times (really hot weather) I brought her alot of food & shit only to find that she like's another guy in our "group" and went out with him in that week i didnt see her, she broke up with him in the same week
    She started seeing me again the week later (this past week when we went to the beach) anyway she was all over him on new years and i was fucked off my face but i so i just left the place at like 12:50 and ended up walking to my sisters place drunk with red eyes...there's my story, now who cares??
    I was also pissed off because this guy is like 6 years older then her and only wants to fuck her, I heard him talking to his mate when she was out of the room they thought i'd passed out)
    What a cunt.
    U should be a real man and ddos the shit out of him or something... lol
    Or rape his sister... it's up to you.

Wow, that's fucked.
    Crack the cunt in the face.

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last