Counter-Strike:Source Update

Counter-Strike:Source Update

There was a counter strike source update 1 or 2 days ago. after talking with my friend who works at steam he said there were many updates made to the SOURCE ENGINE, AND VAC unofficial update. He said there were no really big changes to the actual "counter-strike:source" but rather it was more of
    an update to crack down on hacks, and exploits. He doesn't have to much information about the VAC update but he told me there is a new beta method for the moduals "memory scan" which included CRC values and other NEW variables used. He said the New methods are releasing many false positives so there will be no bans given out until many of the false positives are fixed. He said additional plugins to the source engine was not a target in the update such as: the LUA plugin, many takeover exploits, remote "root" takeovers. Something he said they are going to crack down on is if there are additional DLL files in the steam
    folder that modify game play such as crashers, sv_cheats 1 exploits by
    spamming a sequence of sv_cheats 1 with two aliases that will let you use sv_cheat commands on the servers. He advised me not to use or even attempt to test my new hacks because he said the new methods of the va modual he does not know about and said it has already ******** over 5 VIP cheats in 2 days but since it is a beta vac update the bans will not be handed out until there are less false positives. I do not know alot
    more information about the update, the rest I do know will not be released because they can benifit me on how to make my hacks un********.

Anyways, here are my questions.
    •has any VIP members reported being vac banned on the new VIP update?
    •what anti-cheats does this bypass?
    •leauge proof? (all leauges including the big ones like cevo)
    •is there legit, rage an hvh configuration?
    •what anti-cheats does this not bypass?
    •is this leaked/cracked?
    •how many people use this cheat/VIPs
    •what is the chance of getting vac banned with this cheat.
    •customizable roundsays?
    •headshot say?
    •end say?
    •disconnect say?
    •can be loaded after hl2.exe is opened?
    •is this compatable with my remote takeover for source engine? (it's a dll)
    •configurable anti-aim?
    •mouse GUI?

Sorry for the REALLY bad grammer I'm on my iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by ttylerx View Post
    There was a counter strike source update 1 or 2 days ago. after talking with my friend who works at steam he said there were many updates made to the SOURCE ENGINE, AND VAC unofficial update. He said there were no really big changes to the actual "counter-strike:source" but rather it was more of
    an update to crack down on hacks, and exploits. He doesn't have to much information about the VAC update but he told me there is a new beta method for the moduals "memory scan" which included CRC values and other NEW variables used. He said the New methods are releasing many false positives so there will be no bans given out until many of the false positives are fixed. He said additional plugins to the source engine was not a target in the update such as: the LUA plugin, many takeover exploits, remote "root" takeovers. Something he said they are going to crack down on is if there are additional DLL files in the steam
    folder that modify game play such as crashers, sv_cheats 1 exploits by
    spamming a sequence of sv_cheats 1 with two aliases that will let you use sv_cheat commands on the servers. He advised me not to use or even attempt to test my new hacks because he said the new methods of the va modual he does not know about and said it has already ******** over 5 VIP cheats in 2 days but since it is a beta vac update the bans will not be handed out until there are less false positives. I do not know alot
    more information about the update, the rest I do know will not be released because they can benifit me on how to make my hacks un********.

Anyways, here are my questions.
    •is this leaked/cracked?
    •customizable roundsays?
    •headshot say?
    •end say?
    •disconnect say?
    •configurable anti-aim?
    •mouse GUI?

Sorry for the REALLY bad grammer I'm on my iPhone.
    It's too early for anyone to be banned.

http://project-7.net/forum/showthrea...ple+o.g+h4ting

Yes there is a thread inthe product resources forum, if it's still there. Otherwise contact me about configs and i will be able to help u out.

Any that are not on http://project-7.net/forum/showthrea...ple+o.g+h4ting

•is this leaked/cracked?
    As far as my knowledge goes the latest version is not cracked or leaked.

Alot. Not sure on the exact number but alot. We have 51,966 member here at P7.

As long as you keep up to date with the hack and follow instructions you will be fine, but there is never a guarantee, there's always a risk of getting banned when cheating.

•customizable roundsays?
    Every round it say's something in chat.

•headshot say?
    Every time you get a headshot it say's so in chat.

•end say?
    End of the game say's something in chat.

•disconnect say?
    When u disconnect it say's something in chat.

I believe it can be.

Not sure.

•configurable anti-aim?
    u can configure anti-aim, which is good for hvh.

•mouse GUI?
    A GUI (general user interface) where u control setting using the mouse.
    Last edited by Lemmy; 3rd February 2010 at 05:29.

Yes, you can customize what you want it to say for round say.
    There is ~ 300 subscribers to P7 VIP.
    The anti-aim is fully customizable.

Thought I would give some more in-depth answers to some of the questions.
    Last edited by Wellard; 3rd February 2010 at 06:45.

yea i have not received a bann from vac2 but some servers are not letting me join because I was ******** as being banned from VAC which is weird because I join other vac secured servers and have no problem with running the game with the hacks. Any information about this new update would be helpful and if the hacks will be updated to counter vacs new update on hackers . thanks - clepso upperwestside nyc

Quote Originally Posted by turbokiti View Post
    yea i have not received a bann from vac2 but some servers are not letting me join because I was ******** as being banned from VAC which is weird because I join other vac secured servers and have no problem with running the game with the hacks. Any information about this new update would be helpful and if the hacks will be updated to counter vacs new update on hackers . thanks - clepso upperwestside nyc
    This is some retarded server side AC, it has nothing to do with valve.

yea thought it was lol its why i didnt stop playing