Multiple computers

Multiple computers

Ive got multiple computers, can they all have the VIP cheat downloaded and running or does that cost additional money for different computerS?

Quote Originally Posted by ttylerx View Post
    Ive got multiple computers, can they all have the VIP cheat downloaded and running or does that cost additional money for different computerS?
    Yes for every new computer you need to subscribe again.
    A subscription is only for 1 computer.

They have to do this because you can only register one hwid at a time. For all Slab knows, you could be letting a friend use it on his computer so you can only use the cheat on your own computer.

OMG nice !!!

Quote Originally Posted by roxortm View Post
    OMG nice !!!
    Someone is a few... fuck it, it's a lot easier just to call you mentally deficient for posting that.

how's about that: just check through your server that only one connection (IP) could use the hack at the same time. so that should no problem if someone registers a few hwids for the use on diffrent systems o_0

Quote Originally Posted by knight82 View Post
    how's about that: just check through your server that only one connection (IP) could use the hack at the same time. so that should no problem if someone registers a few hwids for the use on diffrent systems o_0
    This is not plausible.
    Even the bigger cheat providers use HWID systems to make sure only one person uses their product, some of them only offer a certain amount of times you can change your HWID as-well, be greatful Project-7 does not do this.

Yeah , if you use ip you could have a whole group of lanners hacking lol.

I see why he does this thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ttylerx View Post
    I see why he does this thank you.

No problem , if you need any help just PM me :)