When i click "Private Hacks Download"

When i click "Private Hacks Download"

this is the message i get "Project-7.net - Causing Havoc Since 2006 does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe."

Quote Originally Posted by grim12 View Post

this is the message i get "Project-7.net - Causing Havoc Since 2006 does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe."
    Payments will be up soon I'm guessing, check the Private hacks download button periodically.

Maybe you should read the stuck thread in this section that says "Subscriptions Not Available" as the title.
    http://project-7.net/forum/showthrea...-Not-Available
    Closed.

Subs are not up again for a limited time.
    How To Contact Me@[b/]

Private Message me for any important issues or just say Hi :) I'm not a robot.

---- (No Support!) ----
    Wanna Hang out ? Add me or Join my communities below:

Add be on Discord : dr0ps25#7946 ;-)
    or Join Our Community Server :
    dr0ps Project-7 Telegram Community Chat: https://t.me/+pAb_mrtrjXg1ZDlk

---- (24/7 Customer Support) ----

Private Message
    Email: " support 'at' Project-7. 'net' "

Create Support Ticket on Discord!
    Discord Server:

Would you like to work in the cheating industry ? Project-7 is hiring a varient of new employees. We're currently in requisite of quite a few talents to add into the relaunched company now that we have a more professional and precise structure in place to provide real paid work for anyone willing to help our team grow:[/b]

We're currently looking for multiple types of forum moderators and content creators/posters, we're offering quite a few paid positions for you to just talk about cheats on the community!

Subscriptions are back up.