MW2 Question

Thread: MW2 Question

MW2 Question

How many vac bans were there? since the release.

Please be honest. I used 2 diff cheats already.. all of em got me banned. going to try this.

1st of all. if you are using pub hax on vac etc only use it when its RLY NEW!!!! or u'll get vacced...but if you are on vip the bans are pretty rare ur rly unlucky if u get banned but still always be careful.

i've been using p7 vip for css since october 2008 and i have only gotten 2 vac bans (1st one was my fault so the one only counts :P)
    Last edited by Rain_of_Pain; 4th March 2010 at 03:13.

Shan
    Mw2 V.I.P was released last night.....

But it isnt quite working right at the moment

It got released yesterday and VAC bans are delayed.
    I have personally been using it for over a month and I'm in good standing still and yes there's a glitch with the injector auto update system which will be fixed after I go and cook breakfast in a sec.
    How To Contact Me@[b/]

Private Message me for any important issues or just say Hi :) I'm not a robot.

---- (No Support!) ----
    Wanna Hang out ? Add me or Join my communities below:

Add be on Discord : dr0ps25#7946 ;-)
    or Join Our Community Server :
    dr0ps Project-7 Telegram Community Chat: https://t.me/+pAb_mrtrjXg1ZDlk

---- (24/7 Customer Support) ----

Private Message
    Email: " support 'at' Project-7. 'net' "

Create Support Ticket on Discord!
    Discord Server:

Would you like to work in the cheating industry ? Project-7 is hiring a varient of new employees. We're currently in requisite of quite a few talents to add into the relaunched company now that we have a more professional and precise structure in place to provide real paid work for anyone willing to help our team grow:[/b]

We're currently looking for multiple types of forum moderators and content creators/posters, we're offering quite a few paid positions for you to just talk about cheats on the community!

Yeah i'm using it right now and it pwnz ass and no bans so far :D

Quote Originally Posted by lowstyle View Post
    1st of all. if you are using pub hax on vac etc only use it when its RLY NEW!!!! or u'll get vacced...but if you are on vip the bans are pretty rare ur rly unlucky if u get banned but still always be careful.

i've been using p7 vip for css since october 2008 and i have only gotten 2 vac bans (1st one was my fault so the one only counts :P)
    CSS is different from codmw2. I've used CSS cheats since 2007 never got banned
    And the Cheats that got me banned on cod werent pubs. It was private.

Quote Originally Posted by crackhaus View Post
    It got released yesterday and VAC bans are delayed.
    I have personally been using it for over a month and I'm in good standing still and yes there's a glitch with the injector auto update system which will be fixed after I go and cook breakfast in a sec.
    Yeah i have you on friends on steam. I've seen you playing it all the time. but idk. Just careful over here

i'll prolly try it out