Whats ingame usability like?

Whats ingame usability like?

Hi,

I was doing my research before bying this product and it seems that no matter how hard i look i can never find and screen shots of the latest verions ingame menu to compare with other product manufactures ease of use and what not.

So please can some one show me a couple screen shots it would be much appriated.

I'm sure someone will, keep in mind there is a new update with a fully new menu coming out soon, it will be a mouse UI type of menu.

Honestly, I would suggest you wait until the major update is released unless buying a long subscription length.
    Have a look at Lagunka's promotional video in the customer testimonial section to see how easy the menu is to use.

Hi, thnx for the information and insight on upcoming update. just out of curiosity when do you think the new updates coming? days, weeks or months?

Quote Originally Posted by x50Chemz View Post
    Hi, thnx for the information and insight on upcoming update. just out of curiosity when do you think the new updates coming? days, weeks or months?
    It is expected within a couple of weeks. Keep in mind, this is no guarantee.

Hello, im looking in to this as well, What hacks are currently working/Un********? I have hacks with a diff site and they rarely get ********, but when there is a PB or VAC update it takes for ever to be able to play cuz they take forever. I spent $300 USD there on a life time sub., and i was thinking of comen here instead. i have COD4, BF2, BF2142, COD2, AA2, AA3, CSS and l4d2. I like what i see here. i think as soon as i can afford it im going to get your longest sub here.

Quote Originally Posted by woodsy7 View Post
    Hello, im looking in to this as well, What hacks are currently working/Un********? I have hacks with a diff site and they rarely get ********, but when there is a PB or VAC update it takes for ever to be able to play cuz they take forever. I spent $300 USD there on a life time sub., and i was thinking of comen here instead. i have COD4, BF2, BF2142, COD2, AA2, AA3, CSS and l4d2. I like what i see here. i think as soon as i can afford it im going to get your longest sub here.
    Keep in mind not all of the cheats are complete yet. The only cheat that is complete is the CSS cheat and there is expected to be a major update to it and all of the others.

anyone have the ingame menu screenshot?