ESEA CHEATS

Thread: ESEA CHEATS

ESEA CHEATS

When were these last updated, because if they are constantly updated, I will purchase a membership. Please respond quickly :)

EDIT: It would only be for the ESEA pugs, not the actual league part of ESEA. Would the wallhacks/esp work if I don't need to take end of game screenshots?

Thank you again.
    Last edited by pzl8r; 4th April 2010 at 08:59.

For the cheat to be un******** in leagues currently you cannot use any visuals.
    Please keep in mind that there will be a very large update to the CSS cheat very soon, this may or may not include a screenshot cleaner which would mean you could use visuals. I do not know if that is going to be part of the update or not. Our software is un******** in leagues with no visuals and the cvar forcer disabled currently. Once again, there may be a screenshot cleaner in the new update, I do not know for sure.

I would only be using the cheats for the Pugging part. Not the actual league part of it. In the pugging system, it does not require you to take screenshots whatsoever. Will the visuals still get me banned just because of the client? Once again, I do not need to take screenshots whatsoever, so would the visuals work on the ESEA client, (not the actual league part of esea) Thanks in advance again.

Quote Originally Posted by pzl8r View Post
    I would only be using the cheats for the Pugging part. Not the actual league part of it. In the pugging system, it does not require you to take screenshots whatsoever. Will the visuals still get me banned just because of the client? Once again, I do not need to take screenshots whatsoever, so would the visuals work on the ESEA client, (not the actual league part of esea) Thanks in advance again.
    I honestly don't know it depends if their anti-cheat takes screenshots or not.