Project-7 in General.

Project-7 in General.

Joined back in 2008. I'm not really active in the community, I just come on every now and then to see what's going on. I haven't been playing much CSS, but it seems like Project-7 is growing bigger everyday(thank god for being a lifetime subscriber!)

Anyways, I just wanted to say that Project-7, of all the sites I've been through, has been the most helpful. Everything's organized, from support requests, to updates, to new software being released, and beyond. The Admin, Moderators, Community Helpers/Contributers(sorry if I forgot any titles! it's been a while since I've logged on), have been doing a great job. Help is pretty much anywhere(I'd like to thank the community as well for being friendly). The hacks are top notch(http://project-7.net/forum/showthrea...2-Hack-vs-Hack, btw GG), and I have yet to be vac banned. If you haven't bought VIP already, I suggest that you do so, and in a quick manner. There's too many screenshots/videos already out(ridiculous rape from the other testimonials I've seen), don't you want to GG fags without being ********? (;

Proud Lifetime Subscriber,
    Dizzlesz

Nice testimonials :-)...
    Maybe i buy V.I.P after this :P

Sweet as testimonial :)
    Glad you enjoy the community.

We here at Project-7.net are more than happy to help. I am glad that you are happy with your purchase, it is one you shall not regret. Lastly, I would like to thank you for writing a glowing testimonial. Happy hacking!

We are one big happy family :) :D

Quote Originally Posted by honor3 View Post
    We are one big happy family :) :D
    Making +postcounts ?

Quote Originally Posted by ShawshanK View Post
    Making +postcounts ?
    are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Hackeballe View Post
    are you?
    I can ask the same question from you fag.

Nah if i wanted to do that, there is a fuck you section haha or the counting number section :P