Question about p7 ?
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Question about p7 ?

i have 1 question for admin of p7 ,
    Please do go to P7 vip hack the game nonSteam and do not update as to its Trbuse steam for VAC anticheat nonSteam not, do update zblock, Detox and KAC, both to be and the same price as for steam will guarantee that if I do go on nonSteam grade on P7 VIP And ever buy, let me get safe! no site has the nonSteam and VIPS And buy a lot, many have nonSteam! thx

I'm not sure what you are trying to say. Could you possibly try translating from your original language to English using the Google translating tool? Please note, if you use any translation tools it is a good idea to use grammar to the best of your abilities to get a more accurate translation.
    If you are trying to ask 'Will the VIP cheat work on nonSteam?' then the answer is would be yes, but it depends on which version it is running.

Edit:

Moved to the Pre-Sale Questions forum.
    6 Hour re-direct link left.
    Last edited by Wellard; 9th September 2010 at 13:14.

I think, he means, that u need to update OLD hacks for OLD css, cuz there is no working VAC2 and old hacks must be updated for new versions of zblock, Detox and KAC

Quote Originally Posted by alkatras View Post
    I think, he means, that u need to update OLD hacks for OLD css, cuz there is no working VAC2 and old hacks must be updated for new versions of zblock, Detox and KAC
    Well, it's not our job to update old versions as they are old, that's it. We offer official support for Steam versions only. I highly doubt the only person who works on our cheating software is going to update old versions just so the few people who use non-Steam versions can use them.

I searched the whole Gaming communities online just to make me a hack with only XRAY Support + Nonsteam but no one did so i left playing on my favourite servers...which are nonsteam

I r gawt benned for doing st00pid stufz
    Last edited by Wellard; 10th September 2010 at 04:39.

Quote Originally Posted by kikogaza View Post
    I r gawt benned for doing st00pid stufz
    LOL...if he was banned, then how he posted ?

welard when i post the question here i use google translate but is not good , i say plz make update the p7 vip for use on game nonsteam ,for game nonsteam u dont need to update your p7 vip everyday only un******** for kac , detox end zbock with the same price like p7 for steam !!
    the nonsteam game now are using orange box update like steam plz make p7 for people who want to use on nonsteam game , the price is good . thx
    the game nonsteam is running the last update like steam orange box
    Last edited by cioara; 10th September 2010 at 08:52.

Well in nonsteam you can use any public hack cuz you don't have the risk of getting banned !...

Quote Originally Posted by ShawshanK View Post
    LOL...if he was banned, then how he posted ?
    He was banned after he posted. I edited his post as he was banned for the original content of that post.

Quote Originally Posted by cioara View Post
    welard when i post the question here i use google translate but is not good , i say plz make update the p7 vip for use on game nonsteam ,for game nonsteam u dont need to update your p7 vip everyday only un******** for kac , detox end zbock with the same price like p7 for steam !!
    the nonsteam game now are using orange box update like steam plz make p7 for people who want to use on nonsteam game , the price is good . thx
    the game nonsteam is running the last update like steam orange box
    I believe that some of the cheats in the public section should work for non-Steam versions of Counter-Strike: Source. It would depend on if it was the same as Steams, I believe. I know nothing really about non-Steam so I could be wrong, I'm just basing what I am saying on what I have read on these forums before.
    Last edited by Wellard; 11th September 2010 at 09:32.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last