Questions.

Thread: Questions.

Questions.

Hello Project-7! I'm new to this forum but i was actually thinking about purchasing your CS:S Cheats.

I just need to ask, if it has legit options i.e Legit Aimbot, or something along those lines, and if not, will it ever be implemented in your hacks.

Oh and, i would like to know the chance of getting VAC banned, thankyou.

yes p7 vip have legit option ,is un********, but no 100% ,my friend have p7 vip im think to buy me too !!! any admin plz post someone picture with p7 last software because the guys who buy can see the MENU . thx , any question post here !!
    if u are use any vip software end vac ban u buy another acount !!! nobody can guarante u 100% the cheat is un******** .
    Last edited by cioara; 23rd September 2010 at 10:46.

Hello,

We can not give you an exact chance of getting a VAC ban, it can sometimes happen. If you are not willing to risk getting banned, do not cheat. It is as simple as that. Project-7's VIP features are customisable. You can change the aimbots field of vision, there is also an option to slow down the aimbot which is ideal for playing legit, also with a small fov. There is a couple of configs posted in the subscriber section for the current version. I would also suggest that you play around with the public version for a while. Also, public cheats get ******** a lot quicker than the VIP versions. I would suggest you cheat on a 'spare' account. You can purchase cheap accounts from the Trade Market here on Project-7 and just cheat on them, that way it is only a small loss instead of a large one.

I hope you decide to purchase the VIP software and have a pleasant stay here at Project-7.

It's a low chance but it can happen, if anyone gets banned we release an immediate update.
    How To Contact Me@[b/]

Private Message me for any important issues or just say Hi :) I'm not a robot.

---- (No Support!) ----
    Wanna Hang out ? Add me or Join my communities below:

Add be on Discord : dr0ps25#7946 ;-)
    or Join Our Community Server :
    dr0ps Project-7 Telegram Community Chat: https://t.me/+pAb_mrtrjXg1ZDlk

---- (24/7 Customer Support) ----

Private Message
    Email: " support 'at' Project-7. 'net' "

Create Support Ticket on Discord!
    Discord Server:

Would you like to work in the cheating industry ? Project-7 is hiring a varient of new employees. We're currently in requisite of quite a few talents to add into the relaunched company now that we have a more professional and precise structure in place to provide real paid work for anyone willing to help our team grow:[/b]

We're currently looking for multiple types of forum moderators and content creators/posters, we're offering quite a few paid positions for you to just talk about cheats on the community!