Thinking of buying again ...

Thinking of buying again ...

Hello, im thinking of buying P7 css VIP hack again, but, last tiem i bought it, i bought for 3 months, but it only worrked on my computer for like 15 days :S Is that prob fixed? Cuz i only got 15 days from the 3 months i bought last time.

thx

Well little man I can tell you the hack has been updated, so it is a lot better then before, and the there is a big update which is now being called... 3. wait for it... 0! Yes 3.0! So should be working like a brand new car. (not really the best metaphor, but you get where I'm going with this) . I can only say one thing... DO IT.
    Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

Respect is earned not asked.

Quote Originally Posted by fritten60 View Post
    Hello, im thinking of buying P7 css VIP hack again, but, last tiem i bought it, i bought for 3 months, but it only worrked on my computer for like 15 days :S Is that prob fixed? Cuz i only got 15 days from the 3 months i bought last time.

thx
    Any problems you have the staff here will help solve them as best we can so you can have the cheats back up and running as quick as possible. If you decide to subscribe again and have any issues, simply create a thread in the subscriber only support section(after reading the setup and other informative threads) and you will receive help promptly.

If you wish to subscribe again simply click here.
    Last edited by Wellard; 13th December 2010 at 17:36.