Valve Anti-Cheat 2

Valve Anti-Cheat 2

I'm sorry if this is a redundant question you get here, they are un******** by valve anti-cheat 2 correct?

And, I see in payment options, it is for GPB, is this only available to European players?

Hello,

At the time of release all of our products are un******** by VAC2. It is also available for players anywhere in the world.
    If there is any other questions you have, feel free to ask and I or another member here will do our best to answer you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wellard View Post
    Hello,

At the time of release all of our products are un******** by VAC2. It is also available for players anywhere in the world.
    If there is any other questions you have, feel free to ask and I or another member here will do our best to answer you.
    Hi, as I was browsing the forums a bit, I came across a thread stating the 2.3 release was ********. In the VIP download section, it says 2.3November, but on the CSS pricing page, it says 3.0, is this some misunderstanding? I understand that your coder(s) was/were supposed to be releasing 3.0 soon?

This is also my first time cheating in a game, and am having problems at the moment.

Are there possible refunds?

Quote Originally Posted by RevolutionQ View Post
    Hi, as I was browsing the forums a bit, I came across a thread stating the 2.3 release was ********. In the VIP download section, it says 2.3November, but on the CSS pricing page, it says 3.0, is this some misunderstanding? I understand that your coder(s) was/were supposed to be releasing 3.0 soon?

This is also my first time cheating in a game, and am having problems at the moment.

Are there possible refunds?
    I can not confirm or deny if 2.3 is currently ******** as I have been rather inactive lately. For information on the upgrade to 3.0 please click here. If you are having any problems, please create a thread here and you will receive help a lot quicker than posting anywhere else. Also, Project-7.net does not offer refunds.

2.3 is ********, don't buy until STR updates to 3.0