PDA

View Full Version : *READ* P7 Is Recruiting!

Josh
18th November 2008, 08:43
Hey, we're looking for a few staff members.

First of all you must have at least 100 posts before we will even read your application. You must be at least 16 years of age and mature, helpful and willing to spend your time helping others. You must also be active and reliable.

Positions open:

Job(# of people needed)

CS:S Release/Help Forum Moderator(1)
Other Game Forum Moderator(4)
Coding Forum Moderator(1)
Raging Forum Moderator(1)
Advertisement Manager(5)

Benefits of these positions are free access to our V.I.P. software as long as your a moderator and of course a larger e penis.

Application Form:

Alias:
Info:
Position Applying for:
Why we should make you a moderator:

POST YOUR APPLICATIONS BELOW, PM ME THEM OR CONTACT ME ON XFIRE ( dfkalashnikov = xfire username )

Rasputin
18th November 2008, 09:32
Alias: PokeBall Master Charmander level 69
Contact(MSN/XFIRE/IRC/VENT/TS/): CharmanderMasterBoy69
Info: Im a petty col dod
Position Applying for: huh
Why we should make you a moderator: it would be a bad idea to make me a moderator

Zippo205
18th November 2008, 11:19
Alias: Zippo205

msn: wont tell in public

Info: Trying to pay the bills

Position Applying for: Other Game Forum Moderator (But ill take watherver one you have)

Why we should make you a moderator: Because i can do my job right and always be there to help others while contributing to the forums

Ivan
18th November 2008, 11:39
Alias: doomrazr

Contact(MSN/Xfire): doomrazr@hotmail.com
Xfire is doomrazr

Info: Computer science student, knowledge of c++, PS, DW and more

Position Applying for: Advertisement Manager, CSS Release/Help Forum Moderator,
Other Game Forum Moderator, I would like any of those.

Why we should make you a moderator: I am very skilled, trustworthy and reliable person,
loyal and willing to help others, I like P7 and will stay faithful, and of course I will do my job very good.

SinX7
18th November 2008, 13:22
Alias: Drift

Contact(MSN/XFIRE/IRC/VENT/TS/):drift702@hotmail.com

Info: Student in High school, love drifting and playing CSS..i am very active and loyal and mature :D

Position Applying for:Raging Forum Moderator,CS:S Release/Help Forum Moderator, or Other Game Forum Moderator

Why we should make you a moderator: Well to start it off i am on everyday look at the forums and checking it out. i am very active cause i always get on the computer right after i come back from school.i am mature i can deal with asshole and other bullshit crap from those immature user. i use to mod a forum for a website me and my friends made.i also watch other people moderate the forum and it teach me some stuff and i learn from it.i moderate before, i want to use my free time on something because i have LOTS of free time after school. i use to be a VIP a few months ago and i want to do something for P7 because they hax help me.

Pieru
18th November 2008, 13:25
Alias: Pieru
Info: Been in the hacking scene for a while, trying to help people in css hacking things as much as i can, i try to be a nice person.
Position Applying for:Css release and help
Why we should make you a moderator: I can help beginners to start up hacks, im online usually, I try to be nice and helpful.

Savage Northern Rat
18th November 2008, 15:28
Name: Joshua Killingback
Info: I leik hax and gravy
Position Applying for:Anything
Why we should make you a moderator: 1 |-|4z p3rf3c7 9r4|\/||\/|4r!!!! I will be releasing a priv8 hack called gravybot v2.0, m'kay thnxbai.

if you pick me i will send you an 8th of weed in the post, just give me your homeaddress and credit card details.

Josh
18th November 2008, 16:36
Just to let everyone know, when we have some more applications I will be opening polls in the staff forums. Each applicant will require 4+ YES votes to be accepted.

HunTer
18th November 2008, 17:03
Alias: HunTer
Contact(MSN/XFIRE/IRC/VENT/TS/): pmathiasj@hotmail.com (MSN) irc, Vent
Info: Been For P7 For a long time (dec 07 means almost a year!:D) And ive been active almost the whole time, exept some weeks when i was on holiday.
Position Applying for: Anything acctually! (exept C++ Forum since i cant heven C+P)
Why we should make you a moderator: I want to help ppl as good as i can, ive been here for along time.

Lawgiver
18th November 2008, 17:10
Alias:Lawgiver
Contact(MSN/XFIRE/IRC/VENT/TS/):
xfire: lawgiver2
Info: registered long time ago, one of the first members after relaunch
Position Applying for: CS:S Release/Help Forum Moderator
Why we should make you a moderator:
hm, i seem pretty active and resptected at the site so well, why not? :D

Xelo
18th November 2008, 18:34
Alias: Xelo
Contact(MSN/XFIRE/IRC/VENT/TS/): have MSN, xfire, vent, ts..
Info: i can help if its needed
Position Applying for: CSS Release, Other Games mod, maybe advertisement manager
Why we should make you a moderator: cuz im here? idk, im loyal, and i dont need it because of the gift VIP (have lifetime)

Renegade
18th November 2008, 18:40
Alias: Nick (Renegade/Crypt)

Contact(MSN/XFIRE/IRC/VENT/TS/): Xfire: renegadexowns

Info: Though I am majoring in computer information and tech, I have some talent in photoshop. I'm probably best known for doing graphics, I'm extremely reliable and mature, I have posted some of my stuff here at p7. Though I am not that active, I will assure you (if I'm granted the position) I'll contribute a lot more.

Position Applying for: Advertisement Manager

Why we should make you a moderator: Like I said above I like doing graphics, I can advertise in a number of ways. Posters, sigs, userbars, banners ... etc.

mencore
18th November 2008, 19:26
FOR THE LAST TIME, YOU HAVE TO BE +16, NEXT MORON WHO IS UNDER 16 OR DOES NOT HAVE +100 POSTS AND MAKES APPLICATION WILL RECEIVE WEEK BAN.

TheAusts
19th November 2008, 02:09
Alias:Austs
Contact(MSN):asimard@hotmail.com
Contact(XFIRE):Vizta
Info:I Have been hacking CS:S For about 3 Years, using steam for around 5 years.
Position Applying for:Other Game Forum Moderator
Why we should make you a moderator:I am active on the Forums, I'm trustful, Reliable and can be active on the ventrilo.

Immortal
19th November 2008, 02:59
Alias: Immortal

Contact(MSN/XFIRE/IRC/VENT/TS/): Immortal@fbi.gov

Info: I have been in the hacking scene for well over 2 years now. I have been playing competitvly in leagues like TWL for AA, cal with legit clans and have never been caught. I got the perfect legit config and tbh i myself am not that bad without hacks, but with hacks im just Immortal. Im from brooklyn, new york USA. Going to LIU and trying to persue a career in pharmasueticals with a PharmD degree. Im a pretty simple guy with very good logical morals living life basically. Small things stoppin and big things poppin.

Position Applying for: CSS Release/Help Forum Moderator or Other Game Forum Moderator

Why we should make you a moderator: I am very active and always in the mood to
help someone out. I have already been posting in the help forum on p7 before this was even offered. I will devote time to provide accurate, precise, and detailed instructions/information to any member of p7 in need. I will also keep updates on updates in vac, css/steam, p7 hack updates and quick and important TUTS. I will do my job to the best of my ability in a mature and respectful manner. I also have experience as a forum moderator at a legit AA clan. It was a competitive clan with many tactical divisions and squad leaders and I was one of the Division leaders. It would be an honor to be closer to the pinnacle of Hacking Communities and have my name beside it.

h3rm1t
19th November 2008, 03:09
Alias: Hermit / HellzBOt

Contact(MSN/XFIRE/IRC/VENT/TS/): MSN, XFIRE, VENT AND TS
Info: Long time hacker been over 5 years now, experienced knowledge in css. Been with p7 since the beginning and feel i could contribute to the community.

Position Applying for: Advertising Mod

Why we should make you a moderator: I have owned and operated my own hacking website, am trustable and reliable. Can make well edited videos for advertising, aswell as promote the hack bringing in customes. All around just a reliable and easy to work with person..

Bryan
19th November 2008, 03:21
Lets keep this thread clean, no more off topic posts.
Before you post make sure, you have

-100 posts
-16+ years old

Josh
19th November 2008, 05:07
I made application polls for 10 applicants so far and will be making more later. these polls reside in the staff section and you will receive a PM if you are eligible for moderator status.

Bluntman
19th November 2008, 06:05
you should vote for me hoss...lol

appz
19th November 2008, 06:29
Alias: Appz
Contact(MSN/XFIRE/IRC/VENT/TS/): MSN: Appz_@live.com
Info: been here for awhile and seen many mod's who've done terrible jobs
Position Applying for: which ever you need help with.
Why we should make you a moderator: ive been here since the beginning, im always on can help whenever needed. trusted person who can do the job.

Nathan
19th November 2008, 08:51
I don't know if you guys takes this as spam or off-topic but i just want to wish everyone good luck !

rev0lution
19th November 2008, 10:17
Alias:Lawgiver

RIFK you aren't even 16, g_G.

SooStoked
20th November 2008, 04:16
Alias: SooStoked
MSN: arroweater@hotmail.com
Info: Ive been here a while and Im active often
Position Applying for: CS: S Release/Help Forum Moderator or Other Game Forum Moderator
Why we should make you a moderator:I know the rules, and im not retarded. Ive made some helpful posts. Good knowledge of CSS hacks and some other general hacks. I dont really flame or any shit like that.

Lethal111
20th November 2008, 15:57
Alias:lethal111
Contact(MSN/XFIRE/IRC/VENT/TS/):1234567899999999999999999
Info:i have hexors
Position Applying for:Other Game Forum Moderator, or Other Game Forum Moderator
Why we should make you a moderator: cuz im your bitch, and i dont talk shit about yea

provokatr
21st November 2008, 13:16
Alias:theoo
Contact(MSN/XFIRE/IRC/VENT/TS/): xfire:provokatr msn:pmpls
Info:josh gave me speshul 64bit hacks to try out (they failed miserably however) but that's ok!
Position Applying for:rage/other games
Why we should make you a moderator:i'm white

jannik93
21st November 2008, 19:59
Alias: Jannik93
Country and Languages: I'm living in Germany, I can speak German and English
Position Applying for: Coding Forum

I havent 100 Posts, but if you need a person for the Coding Forum, you can choose me =)

My Projects: http://fsbkevin.bplaced.net/ (Sry, but it's a german site)

Mark_Twain
21st November 2008, 20:15
Alias: Mark_Twain
Contact(MSN/XFIRE/IRC/VENT/TS/):I DONíT QUITE THINK WE NEED TO SHARE THAT ;)
Info: I know what rage is, and precisely what it is not. *m3ng0t status achieved*
Position Applying for: Raging Forum Moderator
Why we should make you a moderator: I like to ban people.

=Pro=Ev
21st November 2008, 22:59
Alias: =Pro=Ev

Contact(MSN/XFIRE/IRC/VENT/TS/): Msn: evancoffey1000@hotmail.com Xfire: ev1000

Info: Im online nearly every night and morning haha Also im still only usin pubs cuz im tryin te get sum money tegether and tryin to find a job :P

Position Applying for: CS:S Release/Help Forum Moderator or Other Game Forum Moderator

Why we should make you a moderator: Well i was on the site last year and was a bit of a kid haha. Bu after a long spell of tryin to fix me comp im back and alot more mature cause ive leart my lesson :( . And I like te think im responsible and helpful bu then again if im not ye can js cancel my privelages haha
Regards, =Pro=Ev

afterm4th
21st November 2008, 23:54
Alias: Afterm4th!

Contact(MSN/XFIRE/IRC/VENT/TS/): Myrkd@live.com Im Constantly On Many Vents Not Just One

Info: Im Online All Days on my Personal PC And @ School im Constantly On Project-7 I Love The Fourms the People and not Being Trojan'd Every Time i DL something I Enjoy Browsing P7 And Talking to the people Im a nice Guy I Dont Make a complete ass of my self..
Position Applying for: Advertisement Manager/Other Game Forum Moderator I Enjoy CS:S but im Sure theres many more People With Much more Knowledge Of That Game Than me..

Why we should make you a moderator: Im a Hardworker I Like p7 I Have Much Respect For Others And I Will get the Job Done... When i do something i do it right, Not Half ass I Work Great with Others And I Have And Do What it takes...

Aim3Dawg
22nd November 2008, 09:04
Alias: Pieru
Info: Been in the hacking scene for a while, trying to help people in css hacking things as much as i can, i try to be a nice person.
Position Applying for:Css release and help
Why we should make you a moderator: I can help beginners to start up hacks, im online usually, I try to be nice and helpful.

lol not even a sub..

I guess ur in the 'public' hacking scene?

mencore
22nd November 2008, 10:26
lol not even a sub..

I guess ur in the 'public' hacking scene?

He used to be 3 months VIP if i recall correct.

Arctic
23rd November 2008, 01:16
Alias: ArcticChibi
Contact(MSN/XFIRE/IRC/VENT/TS/): MSN arcticchibi@live.com
Info: I mostly do web programming, but I can help with many other things.
Why we should make you a moderator: I am very dedicated to the things I do. If someone needs help, I will try to be the first one to answer their question and/or solve their problem. I have experience in another gaming/hacking forum name GameCheetah. Also, I'm good in computers in general. (H)

kejnajn
23rd November 2008, 02:31
Alias: ArcticChibi
Contact(MSN/XFIRE/IRC/VENT/TS/): MSN arcticchibi@live.com
Info: I mostly do web programming, but I can help with many other things.
Why we should make you a moderator: I am very dedicated to the things I do. If someone needs help, I will try to be the first one to answer their question and/or solve their problem. I have experience in another gaming/hacking forum name GameCheetah. Also, I'm good in computers in general. (H)

+

=

FOR THE LAST TIME, YOU HAVE TO BE +16, NEXT MORON WHO IS UNDER 16 OR DOES NOT HAVE +100 POSTS AND MAKES APPLICATION WILL RECEIVE WEEK BAN.

hmm..

provokatr
23rd November 2008, 02:43
Alright, this is my 100th post and thus officially a candidate for a modjob.

Somewhere on page 3 is my info.

Immortal
23rd November 2008, 17:44
Alias: Immortal

Contact(MSN/XFIRE/IRC/VENT/TS/): Immortal@fbi.gov

Info: I have been in the hacking scene for well over 2 years now. I have been playing competitvly in leagues like TWL for AA, cal with legit clans and have never been caught. I got the perfect legit config and tbh i myself am not that bad without hacks, but with hacks im just Immortal. Im from brooklyn, new york USA. Going to LIU and trying to persue a career in pharmasueticals with a PharmD degree. Im a pretty simple guy with very good logical morals living life basically. Small things stoppin and big things poppin.

Position Applying for: CSS Release/Help Forum Moderator or Other Game Forum Moderator

Why we should make you a moderator: I am very active and always in the mood to
help someone out. I have already been posting in the help forum on p7 before this was even offered. I will devote time to provide accurate, precise, and detailed instructions/information to any member of p7 in need. I will also keep updates on updates in vac, css/steam, p7 hack updates and quick and important TUTS. I will do my job to the best of my ability in a mature and respectful manner. I also have experience as a forum moderator at a legit AA clan. It was a competitive clan with many tactical divisions and squad leaders and I was one of the Division leaders. It would be an honor to be closer to the pinnacle of Hacking Communities and have my name beside it.

Updated my app. Added postions I am applying for because i wouldnt mind being a game forum mod either. I prefer help forum though, however i wouldnt mind either.

Ghost_21
23rd November 2008, 20:07
Alias:Ghost,Sail Boat

Contact(MSN/XFIRE/IRC/VENT/TS/):ghosty219@hotmail.com

Info:I am 17 years old and Im really good with computer and games. I been in the hacking scene enough to be able to resolve most problems.

Position Applying for: Other Game Forum Moderator

Why we should make you a moderator: I should be a moderator because I know a lot about games and I have played all the new ones. I am on every day and I check every new thread.I am good with computers and know how to do "special" things on them. I can resolve most of the problems people have because I probally had the same ones. Me FTW (Y)

polasja
27th November 2008, 00:44
Alias: Polasja
Contact(MSN/XFIRE/IRC/VENT/TS/): polasjaa@hotmail.com
Info: I am good at raging.
Position Applying for: Raging section
Why we should make you a moderator: Because I am good at raging and I am constantly raging vac servers.

Josh
28th November 2008, 17:37
This thread is now closed, the lucky people who got mod have been PMed.