ESL Wire Safe

Features

Name ESP
Box ESP
Health Number ESP
Grenade ESP (normal grenades only)
NO-FLASH

Instructions:

Launch Counter Strike: Global Offensive as usual.
Launch the cheat's .exe file, press any key and play!
If nothing happens when you start the cheat's .exe file you are maybe missing the Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784), so please download, install and restart your PC.
If nothing shows in game, but the cheat is loaded, use command "cl_showfps 0" in CS:GO console.

Screenshots
http://i.imgur.com/Jq8ueRbh.jpg
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDe2Y5PvcaM
Download

AimWebz
12th September 2015, 17:22
UD? :D :D

Ivan
12th September 2015, 17:23
UD? :D :D

Yes at the day of release we had 3 people test and it was still UD. Don't play more then 1 competitive a day!

AimWebz
12th September 2015, 17:37
Alright playing some casual right now! No-Flash Not Working D:

azthechamp
12th September 2015, 19:17
Why no more than 1 comp per day i have been doing three per day isnt it ok as long as ur not blatant or...

Ivan
13th September 2015, 06:36
Why no more than 1 comp per day i have been doing three per day isnt it ok as long as ur not blatant or...

Yes it's ok, but many ppl can't hide it good.

Angelus Satani
14th September 2015, 19:20
Really would like to try the cheat. Unfortunately I sold my Steam account. Thanks anyways. Great job Ivan.

azthechamp
14th September 2015, 20:36
how many more days is it safe i usually only use it 3 then wait for update but when does VAC catch it usually

DIV7NE
17th September 2015, 00:48
Guys, you can play as many competitives a day as you want. But just like Jey said, many people cannot hide it well and will get banned by OW for sure but you must know that the cheat will not get detected until the next update (it prolly got detected on the 15.9.) I was using Project's 7 free releases for straight 9 months and finally got banned after I wasn't even trying to hide it anymore because I wanted to start a new account and play legit on it.
Tip: go in an offline match with a friend who you can trust, let him spectate you and he will tell you how good you are a hiding your cheats.
Good luck!

Ivan
17th September 2015, 08:38
Guys, you can play as many competitives a day as you want. But just like Jey said, many people cannot hide it well and will get banned by OW for sure but you must know that the cheat will not get detected until the next update (it prolly got detected on the 15.9.) I was using Project's 7 free releases for straight 9 months and finally got banned after I wasn't even trying to hide it anymore because I wanted to start a new account and play legit on it.
Tip: go in an offline match with a friend who you can trust, let him spectate you and he will tell you how good you are a hiding your cheats.
Good luck!
Thanks on nice info!