PDA

View Full Version : EvoLAN 2.0 (CS:GO Premium Membership) LAN LEAGUE & LEGIT CHEAT

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

johnny018
27th August 2016, 01:58
All the settings are explained in the info file mate :) you can decide on your own how many bullets after start shooting are 'triggered shots'.

maxburst 2 = first 2 shots are triggered.

steed13
27th August 2016, 09:48
ok :) then if i want to look legit with trigger i can try 3?

thank's for respond quickly

then evolancheat work perfectly on windows 10 x64 ? too same as framework

johnny018
27th August 2016, 10:31
You should put it between 1-5, everything depends on your playstyle. Make a demo of yourself in a botgame and you will see if its ready to go.

yes it works perfectly fine on win10 64.

steed13
27th August 2016, 17:26
okay good thanks a lot

feelsamazing
3rd September 2016, 21:37
Is this still undetected on ESEA?

Ivan
4th September 2016, 12:21
Is this still undetected on ESEA?

Yes of course.

libas
13th September 2016, 14:43
Hey, there is a league in Brazil called GamersClub, they have their own anti-cheat "GCAC" is this cheat safe there? (They used EAC but now they´ve changed it, so I´m looking for a provider).

I understand that the EvoLan is only trigger, right?

FSBB
14th September 2016, 15:46
Evo Lan is full EAC UD

GhabbaGandalf
14th September 2016, 21:06
You can use Ev0LAN even on ESEA so don't worry guys..

RaCe123
15th September 2016, 17:42
+rep

Ivan
16th September 2016, 00:21
GFINITY CLIENT PROOF Gfinity.net ?

Of course!

DekAsp
17th September 2016, 15:16
Hi, I speak of Brazil then I apologize for my English evil. Recently an alloy servers here in Brazil, called GamersClub, stopped using the EAC then developed its own anticheat. I wonder if there is the possibility of making the cheat you functional in their system. All I know is that AntiCheat was developed by a company called EMACLab. If it were the case, I would pay more for using the service. Waiting for answers!

limochicken
26th September 2016, 21:27
thinking of buying it but if the cheat is on lan how can you start it? I think a program.exe is very detected on lan
so tell me :D and you will have a new nice customer here

Asta
27th September 2016, 06:22
Injection process is not visible, there is no message boxes etc.

ksnww110
11th October 2016, 17:30
Working on China 5eplatform? It's safe ?

Asta
11th October 2016, 19:39
Working on China 5eplatform? It's safe ?
It depends - are they using their own anticheat?

Kysou
15th October 2016, 13:06
Is this back up? I need to play cx

mics59
30th October 2016, 21:12
Doesn't work for me, nothing happens when I try to launch the .exe Any fix?

DIV7NE
30th October 2016, 21:40
Doesn't work for me, nothing happens when I try to launch the .exe Any fix?

Make a support ticket.

spie1234
2nd November 2016, 17:19
there is an AIMLOCK in the cheat ?

Simon
2nd November 2016, 17:25
there is an AIMLOCK in the cheat ?

No, we don't provide aim assistence and we will never, Evolu7ion cheat offers - Wallhack,Triggerbot and a lot of other features like noflash,grenade esp,weapon esp etc. Evolan cheat offers - fully customizable triggerbot for lans & streams

KUSH420
3rd November 2016, 23:29
esea status?

there has been a lot of esea bans recently for cheating

DIV7NE
4th November 2016, 13:38
esea status?

there has been a lot of esea bans recently for cheating

Both of our products are ESEA secure but on our Evolu7ion cheat, you can get caught manually if they take a screenshot of you using visuals.

ESEASUCKS
10th November 2016, 16:52
When I buy the cheat, is their going to be a read me on how to use it so I wont get detected on esea? Like how to inject and such

Simon
10th November 2016, 16:56
When you will be customer you will have acces to premium support section so simply write there if you will need anything , our dedicated staff will inform you & help you, and yes we have videos,text tutorials

jaggboss
11th November 2016, 15:02
nicveeee

3sumrock
12th November 2016, 21:12
hi i have a question. i don't know should i buy this or evolution. is evolution triggerbot or aimbot better than evolan or is the other way around?

GhabbaGandalf
12th November 2016, 21:24
hi i have a question. i don't know should i buy this or evolution. is evolution triggerbot or aimbot better than evolan or is the other way around?
you get both when you buy P7

3sumrock
12th November 2016, 21:40
since i only use it in mm which triggerbot or aimbot is better?

Simon
12th November 2016, 21:42
You can decide which is better for you and which is more legit on your rank but in my opinion Evolu7ion framework

ggrl
14th November 2016, 02:46
Just Paid looking forward to getting out of B rank on esea whats the ETA after paymentt?

ESEASUCKS
15th November 2016, 03:17
When I buy the cheat, do I need to wait for a certain type of build or is it an automatic download ready to roll?!?

Simon
15th November 2016, 06:17
When I buy the cheat, do I need to wait for a certain type of build or is it an automatic download ready to roll?!?

Subscription is delivered instantly after you buy it, if you want private build it takes some time to make it

pinkpanther23
15th November 2016, 12:43
Im just wondering. If there comes a VAC wave that detectes this cheat, we will most likely all be banned right? I just tryed this once with another private cheat and i got vaced and my "career" was dead. now im on quite a good level but i cant find any cheats that are used by professionals. this here seems to be pretty good but im so scared of buying it and being busted at some point. dont know what to do seriously. i know there are cheats that can provide 100% safety (dont know how they do it) by "deactivating" it when its detected to provide safety to the users. and when they update its active for the customers again. dont wanna lose my career again im playing on a very high level at the moment, but i would love to have a small extra boost to get even higher.

Simon
15th November 2016, 12:57
Im just wondering. If there comes a VAC wave that detectes this cheat, we will most likely all be banned right? I just tryed this once with another private cheat and i got vaced and my "career" was dead. now im on quite a good level but i cant find any cheats that are used by professionals. this here seems to be pretty good but im so scared of buying it and being busted at some point. dont know what to do seriously. i know there are cheats that can provide 100% safety (dont know how they do it) by "deactivating" it when its detected to provide safety to the users. and when they update its active for the customers again. dont wanna lose my career again im playing on a very high level at the moment, but i would love to have a small extra boost to get even higher.

If you have really a lot to lose and you play on leagues then custom private cheat is best for you

GhabbaGandalf
15th November 2016, 15:31
Also, the cheats that dont let you inject anymore when they're detected dont offer 100% security either sinde 1) Vac does delayed bans and 2) they deactivate it manually, there is no mechanism that automatically detects if the cheat is detected.

pinkpanther23
15th November 2016, 16:00
If you have really a lot to lose and you play on leagues then custom private cheat is best for you

you really think this makes such big of a difference? how big is the chance of me getting banned with my own custom cheat if vac as example detectes this cheat here (evolan)? need some more infos or a private chat with someone (if possible)

Simon
15th November 2016, 16:52
you really think this makes such big of a difference? how big is the chance of me getting banned with my own custom cheat if vac as example detectes this cheat here (evolan)? need some more infos or a private chat with someone (if possible)

Sure, you can ask anything yout want on skype "P7Cheats"
Your cpc has no chance of being detected when you buy one,

oldmangamer
15th November 2016, 20:30
how secure is it on mm on steam/valve

oldmangamer
15th November 2016, 22:54
i have just had 1 account global banned, majorly disruptive. vac ban ?

Bluple
15th November 2016, 23:16
i have just had 1 account global banned, majorly disruptive. vac ban ?
Majorly Disruptive is an Overwatch ban not a VAC Ban. You played to blatantly and got convicted by Overwatch.

DIV7NE
16th November 2016, 06:22
Majorly Disruptive is an Overwatch ban not a VAC Ban. You played to blatantly and got convicted by Overwatch.

this

pinkpanther23
16th November 2016, 08:32
Sure, you can ask anything yout want on skype "P7Cheats"
Your cpc has no chance of being detected when you buy one,

how comes i have "no chance" of being banned with a custom one? i mean, arent all the cheats made by p7 similar to each other (codes etc) even with a custom one? i hope you understand if im scared of trying it. theres kinda lot for me to lose you know. ill add the skype adress when i get home later today

Simon
16th November 2016, 08:37
how comes i have "no chance" of being banned with a custom one? i mean, arent all the cheats made by p7 similar to each other (codes etc) even with a custom one? i hope you understand if im scared of trying it. theres kinda lot for me to lose you know. ill add the skype adress when i get home later today

Custom private cheat is unique coded build only for you and it uses more layers of security, it's difference when a lot people uses one cheat and difference when 1 guy uses unique private build

pinkpanther23
16th November 2016, 10:50
Custom private cheat is unique coded build only for you and it uses more layers of security, it's difference when a lot people uses one cheat and difference when 1 guy uses unique private build

do you know the costs of a unique? i want as much security as possible. i really have to lose a lot if i get busted, i hope the chance of busting me is close to 0%. or should i ask these questions on skype (if you dont want to make it public in this forum i understand of course lol)

dotorevolvo
16th November 2016, 11:26
it will result in Vac after sometime(maybe up to 3 days?)

Simon
16th November 2016, 11:47
it will result in Vac after sometime(maybe up to 3 days?)

Yes overwatch turns into a vac ban after days, as Bluple said but more detailed info about overwatch ban, overwatch ban means you were reported too many times by other players in Comp play and after reviewing your replays, you were deemed to be hacking on your account. This is often known as 'Obvious' where you do not try to hide the fact you are hacking. This can be avoided through a variety of methods to make it look less like you are hacking. Don't 'trace' people (aim at them through walls), follow people (keep them on your screen through walls while moving, most often done by noob players and easily noticeable by the player placing their crosshair in strange positions while moving to follow people through walls), use slow aims, use trigger delays, don't ever 1v5 clutch, never shoot through smoke or walls

And please don't post here, when you are customer you can post in premium support section, thank you !

GhabbaGandalf
16th November 2016, 12:26
nvm.

danker
17th November 2016, 19:24
is this still undetected by esea?
Also, I may be stupid but have the prices for a custom build changed?

Simon
17th November 2016, 19:31
is this still undetected by esea?
Also, I may be stupid but have the prices for a custom build changed?

Hello!
Starting price of a private build is 300€
And yes evolan is currently esea undetected