PDA

View Full Version : EvoLAN 2.0 (CS:GO Premium Membership) LAN LEAGUE & LEGIT CHEAT

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

hoods1994
18th November 2016, 11:53
Hi,

How are you all doing guys?

I've just found about you guys, and I read that you guys are safe on ESEA - It's unbelievable, well done.

I am writting this post because I want to understand it better.

How I buy it?
How long have you guys been around?
You guys can support brazilian league?
Any other important information?

Thanks in advance.

DIV7NE
18th November 2016, 13:07
Hi,

How are you all doing guys?

I've just found about you guys, and I read that you guys are safe on ESEA - It's unbelievable, well done.

I am writting this post because I want to understand it better.

How I buy it?
How long have you guys been around?
You guys can support brazilian league?
Any other important information?

Thanks in advance.

Hello there, hoods!
You may buy the cheat here: http://www.project-7.net/forum/payments.php?tabid=51
As far as I know, Project-7 officially started making cheats in 2007, it then closed for a while in 2010 and re-opened in 2014.
I'm assuming you're talking about gamersclub anti cheat. Well, we do not support it at the moment and have no plans for it either, but since more and more people are asking about it, it most likely will be a supported anti cheat in the future.
Yes, we haven't been detected since our release (VAC). :D

Hopefully this answers your questions.

Kind regards,
DIV7NE

hoods1994
18th November 2016, 13:53
Danke.

Exactly, I meant GamersClub.

censured
19th November 2016, 18:49
Hi,

evolan safe on EAC ?

Thanks uu

Simon
19th November 2016, 23:27
Your esea video isn't complete,
He only shows the actual cheat on in warmup.

That warmup rumor tho.

Our video is complete, even if it is not, esea ac is enabled on warmup..

KUSH420
22nd November 2016, 03:09
cheat is detected. i dont kno why this [REMOVED] coder will still try to continue to take peoples money. my friend got ESEA banned and vac banned. i mean if u clearly fall for A LEAGUE CHEAT that cost 30 dollars are [REMOVED] dumb and deserve to be scammed.

Bluple
22nd November 2016, 06:58
cheat is detected. i dont kno why this piece of shit coder will still try to continue to take peoples money. my friend got ESEA banned and vac banned. i mean if u clearly fall for A LEAGUE CHEAT that cost 30 dollars u are FUCKING dumb and deserve to be scammed.
And my friends a billionaire. Anyone can lie on the internet. Your friend was probably you and you used blatant settings and got an untrusted ban which turned into VAC and ESEA reviewed your demo because people reported you for being blatant as fuck. Don't say shit without knowing 100% whats happening and staff won't delete your posts. They delete them because they're false. Simple as that.

skibber
28th November 2016, 19:41
is this cheat compatible with windows 10 64 bit ?

Simon
28th November 2016, 20:03
is this cheat compatible with windows 10 64 bit ?

Fully compatible

namer103
3rd December 2016, 16:47
Have the Evolu7ion got detected or something ? coz the cheat thread is not showing up in the page ?

DIV7NE
3rd December 2016, 17:46
Have the Evolu7ion got detected or something ? coz the cheat thread is not showing up in the page ?

May I ask which thread are we talking about?

namer103
4th December 2016, 22:30
well earlier there were 2 versions i think ? right ? 1 is just triggerbot , no visuals , only lan = EvoLan
2nd was Evolu7ion something , with trigger-bot and visuals too ?
wasn't there ?

DIV7NE
5th December 2016, 06:51
Yes, you receive 2 cheats in a single package

notevenhackingXD
5th December 2016, 15:11
Yes, you receive 2 cheats in a single package

He's saying that the EVOLU7ION thread is gone, which it is. If you look here: http://www.project-7.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?218-Premium-Cheats
The thread is not there anymore.

DIV7NE
5th December 2016, 15:16
He's saying that the EVOLU7ION thread is gone, which it is. If you look here: http://www.project-7.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?218-Premium-Cheats
The thread is not there anymore.

I see, I don't know why is it gone but I'll see what I can do.

namer103
7th December 2016, 13:57
Yes , But now Evolu7ion thread is visible , I thought you guys might have got detected and removed the thread ...

DIV7NE
7th December 2016, 15:17
Yes , But now Evolu7ion thread is visible , I thought you guys might have got detected and removed the thread ...

We apologise for this, it got accidentally removed.

skydern1337
19th December 2016, 19:08
What is the chance of getting vac ?

DIV7NE
20th December 2016, 06:43
What is the chance of getting vac ?
This question isn't really a question that can be answered.
But I can confirm that we are secure

Chump
22nd December 2016, 19:18
How secure is this cheat on ESEA?

DIV7NE
22nd December 2016, 19:21
How secure is this cheat on ESEA?

It is impossible to know HOW secure/undetected our software is.
It is either detected or undetected.
We are undetected and planning on keeping it like that.

bloodykeyboard
28th December 2016, 01:07
I have been detected by esea within 2 days lol

Bluple
28th December 2016, 08:47
I have been detected by esea within 2 days lol
You were probably blatant.

vdkk
29th December 2016, 23:39
I got instantly vac'd. Less then 30 minutes. I didn't even PLAY!
This is my first cheat ever, i loaded CS. Loaded the .exe loaded into a MM server. before warm up was even over i was fucking vac'd!

THIS WAS WITH PREMIUM! LOL.....

GhabbaGandalf
29th December 2016, 23:45
I got instantly vac'd. Less then 30 minutes. I didn't even PLAY!
This is my first cheat ever, i loaded CS. Loaded the .exe loaded into a MM server. before warm up was even over i was fucking vac'd!

THIS WAS WITH PREMIUM! LOL.....

And that's exactly why you don't even own the premium version.. Think before you post BS like this.

vdkk
29th December 2016, 23:48
And that's exactly why you don't even own the premium version.. Think before you post BS like this.

I guess taking my money giving me a download link and that isnt premium?

paypal refund.. success.. fuck that bullshit

DIV7NE
30th December 2016, 02:18
I guess taking my money giving me a download link and that isnt premium?

paypal refund.. success.. fuck that bullshit

You never were our customer. Lmao

thaumagm
2nd January 2017, 00:59
Can I pay with paypal balance?

Mfdoomm
11th January 2017, 10:58
Hi looking to play open for esea and possibly premier should I get this or the custom private cheat for 300

Bluple
12th January 2017, 18:04
Hi looking to play open for esea and possibly premier should I get this or the custom private cheat for 300
If you're planning on playing in a high tier scene such as ESEA-Premier or Professional as I am, I recommend the CPC as I currently am using it.

azukakazuma
15th January 2017, 07:58
Yo , I just wanna know one thing before I purchase this . Since it says it's Lan secure , is there a subtle way for me to run this at a gaming cyber cafe ? because I often play at a local cafe' with my friends . Totally gonna buy this either way , but this will really really help . All I want is the triggerbot , and I just play matchmaking .

It'd just be shit if my friends see me opening shady programs from the desktop let alone there's also the fact that the systems there use Smart Launch so accessing the windows explorer is quite hard too .

notevenhackingXD
17th January 2017, 13:51
Yo , I just wanna know one thing before I purchase this . Since it says it's Lan secure , is there a subtle way for me to run this at a gaming cyber cafe ? because I often play at a local cafe' with my friends . Totally gonna buy this either way , but this will really really help . All I want is the triggerbot , and I just play matchmaking .

It'd just be shit if my friends see me opening shady programs from the desktop let alone there's also the fact that the systems there use Smart Launch so accessing the windows explorer is quite hard too .

Have the cheat on a USB, you will have to open the .exe file but it only takes like 5 seconds and then you can plug out the USB.

zeerow718
19th January 2017, 03:07
Hello guys,
I'm really considering on purchasing the cheat and just wanted to know a little about the purchase. how would the cheat work for ESEA, and is the cheat the premium one that would need to be purchased for esea?

hochyman
20th January 2017, 16:23
this is fake dont use this i bought the cheat 1.not start cheat.

hochyman
20th January 2017, 16:23
not fucking work dont use it!!!!

hochyman
20th January 2017, 16:26
nice please fix this now works but i play faceit with client and i get ban money back lyers

hochyman
20th January 2017, 16:27
why you write its for lan if its just wh wtf

TacoNinja
22nd January 2017, 18:21
why you write its for lan if its just wh wtf
This is not a wh, it's a trigger bot, please read before you post

hochyman
28th January 2017, 00:13
I know its trigger but why no aimbot or something better and BTW bot works

TacoNinja
28th January 2017, 06:15
Do you use it on esea/faceit/cevo?

zeerow718
29th January 2017, 18:25
I use it in ESEA, and i've been fine so far without any bans.

Vinzesel
6th February 2017, 09:58
Where can i buy this cheat?

DIV7NE
6th February 2017, 11:30
Where can i buy this cheat?

http://www.project-7.net/forum/payments.php?tabid=51

Vinzesel
6th February 2017, 11:41
http://www.project-7.net/forum/payments.php?tabid=51

Just baught it, but havent recived the premium.

styleanddirt
6th February 2017, 15:19
hi man sorry my dat english.... i buy maybe your cheat , just i have 1 question i play with faceit premium , only faceit.... pls help me how buy how settings cheat how injected ? pls help meeeeeee and i buy cheat
thx

erkey
6th February 2017, 20:08
WORK on Rar? No folder

DIV7NE
7th February 2017, 00:15
hi man sorry my dat english.... i buy maybe your cheat , just i have 1 question i play with faceit premium , only faceit.... pls help me how buy how settings cheat how injected ? pls help meeeeeee and i buy cheat
thx

Everything explained when you buy the software

DIV7NE
7th February 2017, 00:16
WORK on Rar? No folder

The folder must be extracted somewhere so you can save the credentials file In order for it to work

erkey
7th February 2017, 06:53
Active Folder And Delete Folder work cheat?

DIV7NE
7th February 2017, 06:58
Active Folder And Delete Folder work cheat?

Cheat folder stored on X, the folder has 4 files. An executable file, a dll file (the cheat), a settings file and an account file.
You fill out the account file as the instructions say, set up the cheat via settings file and you are good to go.