PDA

View Full Version : Evolu7ion (CS:GO Premium Membership)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

gnator
24th July 2017, 23:07
UD on faceit client?

the faceit client is blocking the injecting of the cheat, so the cheat is currently not working on faceit.
the coders are working intensively to fix this problem.

onbekend
31st July 2017, 15:31
Question just want to buy the cheat, is the issue above mentioned already solved? Otherwise i am going to wait a few more days before buying it :D

gnator
31st July 2017, 18:02
Question just want to buy the cheat, is the issue above mentioned already solved? Otherwise i am going to wait a few more days before buying it :D

there havent been an update yet, so problem is still taking place :/

Earthkoed
18th August 2017, 16:20
I know you guys probably answered this already a million times, but I just want an updated answer if I buy framework will walls/esp work on esea? Thats all I plan on using.

Josh
23rd August 2017, 13:19
I know you guys probably answered this already a million times, but I just want an updated answer if I buy framework will walls/esp work on esea? Thats all I plan on using.We support as many anti cheats as possible and customers are able to request private cheats with specific anti cheat support. Step 1. Purchase Step 2. Play Step 3. If your needs are not met by our multiple softwares contact me for a private build.

note: Private builds are only for existing paying customers, dont bother to message me even about it if you are not a paid customer.

Rikimaru
3rd September 2017, 21:45
Hello and thank you for the interest! I personally guarantee you it is ESEA secure. If you get banned by any chance on ESEA specifically, I will refund you at no cost and prolong your membership for an extra 1 month!

Ivan I have couple of questions and would be pleased if you answer me.

1. Does Evolu7ion Framework work on faceit client anticheat? If yes - what features are supported?
1.2. What features work on faceit server side anticheat?
2. What features work on ESEA?
3. Is there an option for triggerbot key to bind on mouse 4,5 keys?
4. When was last detection on faceit (both: server side and client side) and ESEA?

Thank you.

1. Yes it works, only triggerbot does not work.
2. Same as on normal.
3. Everything works on ESEA.
4. Yes there is.
5. Cheat was NEVER detected on Faceit or ESEA - I offer you guarantee like I offer the person above you!
Can you confirm all of these again? I mean 4 months have past since your answer.

And quick couple of questions:
1. When was last VAC detection? Either loader or software.
2. I pay 24.95$ and get Evolu7ion Framework and EvoLAN?
3. What does the "Sniper Only" mean in EvoLAN's feature list?

I'm about to purchase it in 2-3 days. So, please do not be lazy to answer me again.
Thank you.

Rikimaru
7th September 2017, 10:34
Ivan maybe you answer me please?
I'm not that one who will annoy. I'm just interesting if you can confirm those words that you said 4 months ago.

Josh
7th September 2017, 13:43
Ivan maybe you answer me please?
I'm not that one who will annoy. I'm just interesting if you can confirm those words that you said 4 months ago.
I've answered the questions and nothing has changed except Ivan was discharged from P7 for various reasons

Rikimaru
8th September 2017, 10:03
I've answered the questions and nothing has changed except Ivan was discharged from P7 for various reasons
So those words which Ivan said are still in force and you confirm it.

Josh
8th September 2017, 13:21
So those words which Ivan said are still in force and you confirm it.

Yes, I am fum1n the owner and programmer of P7. Ivan is merely a person repeating information, I make the cheats and know exactly the situation.

our software is able to be used in VAC, FaceIt Client, EAC & ESEA

If there is AC updates, we update our premium software. You get also 2 cheats for one price, soon 3.

Rikimaru
8th September 2017, 15:20
Yes, I am fum1n the owner and programmer of P7. Ivan is merely a person repeating information, I make the cheats and know exactly the situation.

our software is able to be used in VAC, FaceIt Client, EAC & ESEA

If there is AC updates, we update our premium software. You get also 2 cheats for one price, soon 3.
Ok, think I'll purchase it.
Tell me where will I find the instructions of how to use it.

Maybe I'll try it on ESEA & faceit too and under their anti-cheat client tell me which features are secure to use if not all?

soon 3
Can you briefly describe it? What will be new in it?

Josh
8th September 2017, 16:07
Ok, think I'll purchase it.
Tell me where will I find the instructions of how to use it.

Maybe I'll try it on ESEA & faceit too and under their anti-cheat client tell me which features are secure to use if not all?

Can you briefly describe it? What will be new in it?We have a full software which installs on your computer and provides you the cheats and any help you need. You run the cheats through the start menu.

Rikimaru
8th September 2017, 16:20
We have a full software which installs on your computer and provides you the cheats and any help you need. You run the cheats through the start menu.
And what about 3rd software which will be soon? What kind it's gonna be?

By the way I don't clearly understand what does the VRA mean.
It shows the correct spray pattern I should follow my crosshair like in "recoil master map" or it just shows where the next bullets go?

Rikimaru
10th September 2017, 15:35
Josh still waiting for your answer. Why this is happening all the time.
When I purchase your software if I need a support will I have to wait for days?
Very uncomfortable.

daniels44
14th September 2017, 11:22
I am looking forward the help of to bypass FACEIT AC, but no one is answering, everyone is ignoring. Can you please, not admins/mods/super vips. Anyone.

dopeboy1337
14th September 2017, 14:11
wtf why i only can purchase it with an credit card from my paypal Account? I purchased it 2 months ago just normally from my paypal account wtf is this shit. I dont have an credit card -.-

Simon
16th September 2017, 17:31
If you don't have credit card use pricing option without the * sign.

DIV7NE
16th September 2017, 20:21
If you don't have credit card use pricing option without the * sign.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SIMON'S ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lotte
22nd September 2017, 10:28
I Need help, i installed a lot of Times with the Suite Guide. If i Launch Evolu7ion there is written: Welcome to the Project Software Client, please Make sure to read the included help..

ive installed and then i write my Forum Name and Forum Pw in set Username

Asta
22nd September 2017, 11:10
I Need help, i installed a lot of Times with the Suite Guide. If i Launch Evolu7ion there is written: Welcome to the Project Software Client, please Make sure to read the included help..

ive installed and then i write my Forum Name and Forum Pw in set Username
Replied to your ticket. This thread is not meant to be a support thread, please stick to our support section.

Josh
5th January 2018, 16:19
Updated for 2018