PDA

View Full Version : Evolu7ion (CS:GO Premium Membership)

Simon
5th December 2016, 18:10
http://i.imgur.com/BleE5nX.png

Evolu7ion is a fully operational, undetected and customizable cheat made for normal users just like you!
Over the past few years, many players had access to this special cheat and we managed to keep it fully undetected since release (that's over 5 years!) for price of only €24.95 per month! Since it comes inside of our Premium Membership, you also get access to our EvoLAN cheat when you buy this! <-- (Truly outstanding value for money).

This is a virtual service and you are not eligible for any kind of refund after purchase since you will gain INSTANT ACCESS to our software after purchase.
All written information regarding this membership and the software you gain access to upon purchasing is informative and we will not take responsibility if some parts don't match up with the live product as we simply cannot keep an eye out on everything at once.
The software is provided "as is", meaning no updates, features, etc... necessarily have to get added or released. We are, however trying our best to keep everyone happy.

http://i.imgur.com/qETxT3M.png

VAC Secure
VACnet AI Secure
KAC Secure
SMAC Secure
ESL Wire Secure
CEVO Paladin Secure
Faceit AC Secure (serverside only)

Unofficially and/or previously supported and may cause ban at anytime:

Gamersclub
5EWin
Esportal client
ESEA

http://i.imgur.com/l0ujLeK.png

AIM ASSISTANCE

Aim Type (off, always on, on key)
Aim Key
Aim Hitbox
Built-in Fov Limitation (only aims for the enemy when xhair is close enough)
Built-in Smoothness for Aimbot
Auto Shoot
Auto Pistol

TRIGGERBOT

Trigger Mode (off, always on, on key)
Trigger Key
Double Shot (shoots twice/multiple times instead of once, with a delay)
Legit Looking Built-in random delay
Flash Disable (disables triggerbot activity when affected by flashbang effect)
Sniper Mode (toggleable with a key - Triggerbot will only fire when scoped in with a sniper)

VISUALS

Name ESP
Health ESP
Flash ESP - (box flashes when flashed)
Skeleton/Bone ESP
Head ESP - (draws a box/cross on enemies' heads)
Line ESP - (Draws line from your xhair to enemies' heads)
Box ESP - (Draws a box around the enemy)
Dropped Weapon ESP
Grenade ESP - (Flash/Molotov/HE/Decoy/Smoke)
Grenade Box and Line ESP - (Box ESP - draws a box around all grenades // Line ESP - draws a line towards all grenades from your xhair).
Full Radar - (shows enemy dots on in-game radar)
VRA - (Visual recoil assistance)
Crosshair - (draws/forces a crosshair in the middle of your screen)
Full Customization of Colors, Size, and Positioning
Dangerzone Item ESP *new*

REMOVALS

No smoke
No flash

OTHER

Flash Warning – Tells you whether you're flashed or not (works well whilst using no flash)
Defuse Warning – Lets you know when an enemy CT player is the defusing the bomb.
Panic key / Disable every feature (doesn't uninject/unload)
Timestamp and Watermark – Lets you know the time + shows the cheat Watermark (both can be disabled) Menu
Project-7 StoneWall® Technology - Advanced Valve Anti Cheat(VAC) Protection

Requirements:

Windows 7 or newer
Keyboard with arrow keys.

http://i.imgur.com/EK3tLPm.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKu8Hx5d_-A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4duL6rwsTE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcQK9vWSu2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH0vBDSE8Uw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTzo7xZ0GBM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMFiYaLa9NY

http://i.imgur.com/wnZhLPc.png

http://i.imgur.com/c9ro7jm.png
http://i.imgur.com/tIiNUBq.png
http://i.imgur.com/AZqNGeh.png
(http://www.project-7.net/forum/payments.php)http://i.imgur.com/n5f8tsG.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/BfSjf2z.png

Purchase Information
https://www.project-7.net/forum/themecrate/debutant/logo.png (https://www.project-7.net/forum/payments.php?tabid=51)
Our Premium software is only available as part of PREMIUM membership to Project-7.net - This software is not available or sold seperately.

hassebrasse
14th December 2016, 13:48
Hey, is this external (so you can stream with it) ?. How long have you bypassed ESEA? Is this just one of those cheats which are bypassing for a week then later just doesnt update? How long without vac detection? If this box esp really works on esea im ready to buy asap. I can even donate more on the side lol, Ive been looking for ESP for esea since 2013 :P

Thank you very much and I hope we can talk some in PM if you have time. Big regards!

Edit; Is it easy to setup? I recently came back to CS and just bought aimjunkies to rank up an acc in MM but they had me follow a video tutorial for 40(!) mins and I needed a custom boot on my computer and a lot of other stuff.. To use this ESP on ESEA, do I need to play in window mode and do 1000 different settings on my computer? Thanks mate, would love to talk to someone in charge here. Cheers.

DIV7NE
14th December 2016, 14:13
This is an internal cheat. Visuals will be visible to both screenshots and streams.
We have never been detected on ESEA nor we have ever been detected by VAC.
Every single feature works on ESEA as intended. However! That does not mean you cannot get manually reviewed.

You recieve 2 cheats in one package, the Evolu7ion and the EvoLAN. Both are ESEA secure.
You have been warned, in case you decide to buy our most secure software for just €26.95 a month, do it fast as we are thinking about raising the price due to our unbeatable security!

Kind regards,
-DIV7NE

DIV7NE
14th December 2016, 14:21
Yes, our software is known for easy use.
You download the cheat, setup the account credentials, start the game and run our cheat. Simple as that :D

hassebrasse
14th December 2016, 14:28
Alright DIV7NE. Im very greatful for your answer and a purchase is incoming. And seriously dude, you should ABSOLUTELY RAISE THE PRISE A LOT. It doesnt matter if you raise it to 75 euro/month, everyone will buy it anyway. People buy this kinda cheat as private cheats for around 250-500 bucks so its absolutely insanity that you only take 26 eur. I fucking love you, seriously you made my day with this amazing cheat I cannot understand how I havent known about you until now.

DIV7NE
14th December 2016, 14:34
If you are interested into buying custom private cheats, you should message p7cheats on skype.
The price starts at a really modest price of €300

hassebrasse
14th December 2016, 15:16
Im very interested but I will test this hack first of all. I reckon the privates are kinda similair and therefor I will have more security becouse its a custom build but I dont think you can code a complete new cheat from scratch which is external and works on ESEA so I dont know really. I will for sure talk to you guys on skype and we might figure something out after Ive tried this. One more thing; Can you just send me a PM or write here the steps you need to do when you have downloaded the hack to get started? Some stuff like AERO mode doesnt work on my computer and Im far from a tech guy and I just want to be sure that I can get this hack to work on my pc. Thank you so much for all of your answers, sorry if Im being annoying with all the retarded questions :P Im a player not a coder and I just know how to cheat not how to get it working so I just wanna be sure.

DIV7NE
14th December 2016, 15:18
You don't need any instructions.
You just have to make sure you have the 2012, 2013 and 2015 redist files, join a game and inject. Simple as that :D

hassebrasse
14th December 2016, 15:37
Wow, sounds great. Will buy and play as a maniac, cya in the testimonal section after Ive played a while :D You are amazing!

By the way, can you have both cheats active at once? To have the trigger from the other hack with your ESP from this :)

Simon
14th December 2016, 15:49
No, you shouldn't inject both cheats at the same time.
The Evolu7ion has both ESP and a working triggerbot, but it's not as customisable as the EvoLAN's

Correct

DIV7NE
14th December 2016, 15:54
No, you shouldn't inject both cheats at the same time.
The Evolu7ion has both ESP and a working triggerbot, but it's not as customisable as the EvoLAN's

dominicvdb
16th December 2016, 15:59
Has anyone recorded a video of them cheating on ESEA with this? I really am looking into buying this cheat and I believe you guys that it's undetected, but I'd like to see some confirmation of someone cheating on ESEA with this, preferably from the last few weeks/months. Thanks in advance if somebody replies :)

DIV7NE
16th December 2016, 16:19
Has anyone recorded a video of them cheating on ESEA with this? I really am looking into buying this cheat and I believe you guys that it's undetected, but I'd like to see some confirmation of someone cheating on ESEA with this, preferably from the last few weeks/months. Thanks in advance if somebody replies :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcQK9vWSu2s&t
I know that this is barely anything, but at least it's something.

dominicvdb
16th December 2016, 17:44
Hey I have just bought the cheat. Any tips on where I should put the file, should I rename it to some random bullcrap or anything like that? And is there maybe like a settings guide to help me get started or is everything really straight forward.

Thanks in advance again.

hjlee2332
16th December 2016, 17:58
Can i use this cheat at 5EWIN, the china competition client?

ulikezecheats
17th December 2016, 14:25
So supposedly, your ESP is working fine on esea? and i imagine that if you're being crazy and getting 50 kills a game then admins are more likely to check your screen and ban you, however if your calm and only get 15-20 kills a game, just so its enough to win and not cause suspicion, then the likelihood of admins checking your screen is less right?

DIV7NE
17th December 2016, 15:15
Can i use this cheat at 5EWIN, the china competition client?

We are not detected on 5EWIN but our software won't work on it either.
Not many users play on 5EWIN and the majority of our userbase lives in the EU and NA, so we have not interest into supporting 5EWIN at this moment.

DIV7NE
17th December 2016, 15:18
So supposedly, your ESP is working fine on esea? and i imagine that if you're being crazy and getting 50 kills a game then admins are more likely to check your screen and ban you, however if your calm and only get 15-20 kills a game, just so its enough to win and not cause suspicion, then the likelihood of admins checking your screen is less right?

Yes, that is correct! You can use every single ESP feature on ESEA. However! You must be EXTREMELY good at hiding it so you don't get a single report and raise risk of getting yourself manually reviwed. The thing is, our ESP is not screenshot proof and that is one of the main reasons our customers can get banned on ESEA. That's why we recommend our customers to use the EvoLAN on ESEA or buy a CPC.

ulikezecheats
17th December 2016, 16:09
ok ty, ill think about a purchase
quick thing though, lets say i was to buy the custom private build you guys offer for 300, can that have a screenshot cleaner or something like that?

DIV7NE
17th December 2016, 17:18
quick thing though, lets say i was to buy the custom private build you guys offer for 300, can that have a screenshot cleaner or something like that?

You will have to talk to p7cheats over skype for that.

miguel404
18th December 2016, 14:47
hello just bought a csgo cheat whre do i dwonload it?

DIV7NE
18th December 2016, 15:04
hello just bought a csgo cheat whre do i dwonload it?

You download the software in the Premium Area (there's 2 purple buttons)

hh88ss99
30th December 2016, 16:38
Does this work on faceit anti cheat?

DIV7NE
30th December 2016, 16:46
Potentially with an exploit ye, we haven't done any extensive testing yet.

ghoul
8th January 2017, 01:16
is evolu7ion undetected in CEVO and FaceIT since update? Thanks for your answer

vacRoza
18th January 2017, 21:19
Is the cheat still ESEA ud and can you use it in 1024x768 stretched?

csgo1971
25th January 2017, 00:16
Hi guys I wanted to ask you a question because I wanted to buy these tricks I wanted to know nn you risk VAC BAN? you can use even in the comp? because I would have 3 friends who would like to buy it and we wanted to figure out a moment :) thanks in advance guys :)

avplov
26th January 2017, 23:22
still ud? or u will write it on site if it will be detected

avplov
26th January 2017, 23:23

so, what have he said? :)

rabbeh
31st January 2017, 21:56
I to am about to buy this, I just wanted Trigger and charms for esea and MM. Does this cheat have CHARMS ? I find with charms on line of sight it makes me SO much sharper.. Rather then the standed player models. Does it have charms or is that something for CPC ?

namer103
5th February 2017, 06:45
Can i use evolu7ion as the lan cheat instead of evolan , is the injecting process same as that of evolan ? Then i will turn the walls of and use evolan ?
Is it injected just by double clicking ?

DIV7NE
5th February 2017, 08:05
Can i use evolu7ion as the lan cheat instead of evolan , is the injecting process same as that of evolan ? Then i will turn the walls of and use evolan ?
Is it injected just by double clicking ?

You could use the evolu7ion as well, ye.
Yes, you inject by double clicking on the exe file

namer103
5th February 2017, 13:13
You could use the evolu7ion as well, ye.
Yes, you inject by double clicking on the exe file

Ooh thanks , is it possible to load default config from home and use it on LAN ?
And is there panic button and another button which can turn on walls if need by pressing f3 or f4 like that ?
Are thise keys custumizable ?

DIV7NE
5th February 2017, 19:17
Ooh thanks , is it possible to load default config from home and use it on LAN ?
And is there panic button and another button which can turn on walls if need by pressing f3 or f4 like that ?
Are thise keys custumizable ?

Sadly automatic config importing isn't a thing AT THIS MOMENT.
There is a panic function in the cheat itself which disables everything.
Yes, you can customise the triggerbot keys (no mouse support at this moment).

The missing functions will be added really soon.

namer103
6th February 2017, 01:39
Sadly automatic config importing isn't a thing AT THIS MOMENT.
There is a panic function in the cheat itself which disables everything.
Yes, you can customise the triggerbot keys (no mouse support at this moment).

The missing functions will be added really soon.

So u mean automatically the walls will be on after i inject it and i have to turn it off at LAN (if thats so its bad news :-( ) ? Pls care to explain bro , and what u mean you said no mouse support ?

DIV7NE
6th February 2017, 09:18
So u mean automatically the walls will be on after i inject it and i have to turn it off at LAN - pretty much, ye (this will change after the next few updates)
No mouse support as in no bindable mouse triggerkeys (mouse 4, mouse 5, mouse 3)

namer103
7th February 2017, 05:37
So u mean automatically the walls will be on after i inject it and i have to turn it off at LAN - pretty much, ye (this will change after the next few updates)
No mouse support as in no bindable mouse triggerkeys (mouse 4, mouse 5, mouse 3)

Ok bro now i understood , please update fast as you can , :-) Thanks

erkey
10th February 2017, 11:24
When will it be active?

Ivan
21st February 2017, 19:40
When will it be active?

It is active all the time sir!

Anixie
21st February 2017, 20:37
is using ESP undetected on esea? because i know they have a screenshot system .-.

DIV7NE
22nd February 2017, 01:13
VAC and Faceit secure (not faceit client)

donyforthewin
26th February 2017, 16:19
Is there any cheat that is not detected on ESEA on this forum?

Robbann
26th February 2017, 20:12
Can I please discuss a matter with you more privately? Skype etc. Regarding a bit more private cheat.

gazcs
28th February 2017, 09:48
Does this cheat have a low FOV Aimbot?

Ivan
28th February 2017, 17:28
Does this cheat have a low FOV Aimbot?

There is no aimbot included. Our cheat is made to enhance your skills and improve you as a player.

mikoooy
2nd March 2017, 21:34
just a suggestion. can you add a feature hold mouse4/5 for triggerbot? because its hard to use alt and then ctrl for duck. because it is more easier to hold mouse4/5 and then firing mouse1 also and you look more legit with riffles.

DIV7NE
3rd March 2017, 13:06
just a suggestion. can you add a feature hold mouse4/5 for triggerbot? because its hard to use alt and then ctrl for duck. because it is more easier to hold mouse4/5 and then firing mouse1 also and you look more legit with riffles.

I can promise you that this is a work in progress ;)

mikoooy
19th March 2017, 03:11
UD in the new update? and is it WASD safe?

Ivan
20th March 2017, 15:11
UD in the new update? and is it WASD safe?

It is UD. What do you mean by WASD?

mikoooy
26th March 2017, 10:02
It is UD. What do you mean by WASD?

New online tournament server

vHook
31st March 2017, 04:37
Is this still ESEA UD?

Megumin
1st April 2017, 19:28
For some reason nothing happens when i start it.

Zali
2nd April 2017, 19:46
is it still ESEA/Faceit UD?

Zali
10th April 2017, 21:40
There is no aimbot included. Our cheat is made to enhance your skills and improve you as a player.
is this not ESEA UD then?

jackec1
3rd May 2017, 02:32
is this version ESEA UD, or is there some features that is detected? Also, how to bind a key for the trigger?

Ivan
3rd May 2017, 10:04
Of course it is ESEA UD!

Ivan
4th May 2017, 13:08
This cheat is working from faceit anticheat client ?

Yes sir!

mrecon
14th May 2017, 06:18
how can u guys sell a esea ud cheat for 25 euros a month without detections,i dont get it lol
if it really is esea undetected,ill buy a 1 month sub maybe 3 idk

Rikimaru
14th May 2017, 13:12
Ivan I have couple of questions and would be pleased if you answer me.

1. Does Evolu7ion Framework work on faceit client anticheat? If yes - what features are supported?
1.2. What features work on faceit server side anticheat?
2. What features work on ESEA?
3. Is there an option for triggerbot key to bind on mouse 4,5 keys?
4. When was last detection on faceit (both: server side and client side) and ESEA?

Thank you.

Ivan
15th May 2017, 15:48
how can u guys sell a esea ud cheat for 25 euros a month without detections,i dont get it lol
if it really is esea undetected,ill buy a 1 month sub maybe 3 idk

Hello and thank you for the interest! I personally guarantee you it is ESEA secure. If you get banned by any chance on ESEA specifically, I will refund you at no cost and prolong your membership for an extra 1 month!

1. Does Evolu7ion Framework work on faceit client anticheat? If yes - what features are supported?
4. When was last detection on faceit (both: server side and client side) and ESEA?

Thank you.

1. Yes it works, only triggerbot does not work.
2. Same as on normal.
3. Everything works on ESEA.
4. Yes there is.
5. Cheat was NEVER detected on Faceit or ESEA - I offer you guarantee like I offer the person above you!

pawrze
18th May 2017, 11:09
Doesn't faceit AC take screenshots of your game? So how can you say that esp is undetected? :P

Ivan
18th May 2017, 13:37
Cheat does not show up in screenshots mate.

Bigmanok
26th May 2017, 18:08
is the premium cheats undetected to VAC?

Zali
1st June 2017, 18:56
this undetected on ESEA?

Zali
1st June 2017, 18:56
this undetected on ESEA? or faceit?

Zali
1st June 2017, 18:59
faceitclient*

Ivan
1st June 2017, 19:59
this undetected on ESEA? or faceit?

Yes it is undetected ever since release on ESEA. For the Faceit, every feature will work except the Triggerbot.

Zali
2nd June 2017, 00:44
Yes it is undetected ever since release on ESEA. For the Faceit, every feature will work except the Triggerbot.
IDo you recommend I use this evolution with ESEA and Faceit Client? If so how often? Im about to purchase it after this question.

Josh
2nd June 2017, 01:03
Its usable always on ESEA and certain moments in FaceIt

Zali
3rd June 2017, 01:13
Hello and thank you for the interest! I personally guarantee you it is ESEA secure. If you get banned by any chance on ESEA specifically, I will refund you at no cost and prolong your membership for an extra 1 month!

2. Same as on normal.
4. Yes there is.
5. Cheat was NEVER detected on Faceit or ESEA - I offer you guarantee like I offer the person above you!

Can you offer me a guarantee that Evolution is UD on Faceit Client and ESEA?

Ivan
3rd June 2017, 13:16
Can you offer me a guarantee that Evolution is UD on Faceit Client and ESEA?

Yes of course I can personally guarantee you will not get banned.

cylv
3rd June 2017, 15:26
evolution doesnt work on esea its just evolan (which isnt working atm, atleast for me).

Zali
3rd June 2017, 16:24
Yes of course I can personally guarantee you will not get banned.
Okay How would you do the guarantee?

JackHacks
3rd June 2017, 22:57
Is this Cheat EasyAntiCheat(EAC) Proof?How many users currently using it?Will every user get Unique build? It is KernelMode 0?

Looking to use this in LAN event

namer103
4th June 2017, 13:37
evolution doesnt work on esea its just evolan (which isnt working atm, atleast for me).
so you mean EVOLAN is not working now bro ?

Zali
6th June 2017, 19:12
just braught it, i might need Help

Simon
6th June 2017, 19:36
Hey Zali!

We are glad you bought our product, if you need any help please create a ticket in premium support section!

Kind regards Simon

Zali
7th June 2017, 01:32
Hey Zali!

We are glad you bought our product, if you need any help please create a ticket in premium support section!

Kind regards Simon
nobody is replying i PMed Ivan

cylv
7th June 2017, 02:11
nobody is replying i PMed @Ivan (https://www.project-7.net/forum/member.php?u=13488)
add me on steam i will help you
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198394033720/

MsGeburt
8th June 2017, 15:08
Is it still undetected? I am not sure after the 5k bans^^

Asta
8th June 2017, 15:19
Yes our products are safe and secure. You can use it without even thinking about the risk - just remember to follow all guides from our premium section. Hope seeing you as our new customer!

mrniceguy33
13th June 2017, 00:42
Can any user confirm right now that this cheat is working and UD on ESEA?

mrniceguy33
13th June 2017, 00:43
From what I have read the wall hack is working but the aimbot/triggerbot is not?

PassatDrop
14th June 2017, 21:04
Can any user confirm right now that this cheat is working and UD on ESEA?

Hi There,

Yes it is undetected on ESEA

Kind Regards

ds5137
26th June 2017, 01:35
Can you confirm, it's faceit client ud? and if i buy this cheat i also get evolan which is faceit client proof?

Asta
26th June 2017, 09:21
Can you confirm, it's faceit client ud? and if i buy this cheat i also get evolan which is faceit client proof?
Hey ds5137,
Yes I can confirm that our products are faceit client ud. Yes you will get all cheats that we are offering at this time in a single subscription.
Cheers!

ggedv
28th June 2017, 16:07
so for ~30$ im getting esp and trigger ? that works on esea, faceit client side ac ? and does it support eac too ?
And is there any reason on why you don't support aimbots ?

Cheers!

PassatDrop
28th June 2017, 18:36
so for ~30$ im getting esp and trigger ? that works on esea, faceit client side ac ? and does it support eac too ?
And is there any reason on why you don't support aimbots ?

Cheers!

Yes and aimbots are stupid? You want a vac?

kartoza
4th July 2017, 10:44
What is menu key

DIV7NE
4th July 2017, 10:52
Insert

Mikeyyv6969
7th July 2017, 06:58
Does this currently secure on CEVO/Gfinity?

alexdut
11th July 2017, 14:38
i just buyd this for 23 pounds and it seems is not working on faceit with ac . im really really mad right now

oliveragdal
11th July 2017, 20:04
DId the cheat get Detected in the wave 6. July?

gnator
11th July 2017, 22:07
i just buyd this for 23 pounds and it seems is not working on faceit with ac . im really really mad right now

the cheat is currently not working with the faceit anti cheat.
the problem is beeing solved as we speek. just be patient and the coders will come up with a solution.

juliuskim01
13th July 2017, 21:07
So I just bought the cheat for one month to try it out, but I can't find the download link and it says I didn't purchase it on the website, everything went through on my PayPal statement and everything else. Would be nice if someone could help me out. I am very interested in trying this new cheat out for csgo.

PassatDrop
13th July 2017, 23:14
So I just bought the cheat for one month to try it out, but I can't find the download link and it says I didn't purchase it on the website, everything went through on my PayPal statement and everything else. Would be nice if someone could help me out. I am very interested in trying this new cheat out for csgo.

Your orange name indicates you are now premium, please go to downloads

rektaali
21st July 2017, 10:54
Works?

uzmon123321
21st July 2017, 15:31
I downloaded and installed still not working.... says invalid pass/user

DIV7NE
21st July 2017, 15:51
You already stated your issue.

Firewallk
24th July 2017, 21:32
UD on faceit client?

gnator
24th July 2017, 23:07
UD on faceit client?

the faceit client is blocking the injecting of the cheat, so the cheat is currently not working on faceit.
the coders are working intensively to fix this problem.

onbekend
31st July 2017, 15:31
Question just want to buy the cheat, is the issue above mentioned already solved? Otherwise i am going to wait a few more days before buying it :D

gnator
31st July 2017, 18:02
Question just want to buy the cheat, is the issue above mentioned already solved? Otherwise i am going to wait a few more days before buying it :D

there havent been an update yet, so problem is still taking place :/

Earthkoed
18th August 2017, 16:20
I know you guys probably answered this already a million times, but I just want an updated answer if I buy framework will walls/esp work on esea? Thats all I plan on using.

Josh
23rd August 2017, 13:19
I know you guys probably answered this already a million times, but I just want an updated answer if I buy framework will walls/esp work on esea? Thats all I plan on using.We support as many anti cheats as possible and customers are able to request private cheats with specific anti cheat support. Step 1. Purchase Step 2. Play Step 3. If your needs are not met by our multiple softwares contact me for a private build.

note: Private builds are only for existing paying customers, dont bother to message me even about it if you are not a paid customer.

Rikimaru
3rd September 2017, 21:45

Thank you.

2. Same as on normal.
4. Yes there is.
Can you confirm all of these again? I mean 4 months have past since your answer.

And quick couple of questions:
1. When was last VAC detection? Either loader or software.
2. I pay 24.95$ and get Evolu7ion Framework and EvoLAN?
3. What does the "Sniper Only" mean in EvoLAN's feature list?

I'm about to purchase it in 2-3 days. So, please do not be lazy to answer me again.
Thank you.

Rikimaru
7th September 2017, 10:34
Ivan maybe you answer me please?
I'm not that one who will annoy. I'm just interesting if you can confirm those words that you said 4 months ago.

Josh
7th September 2017, 13:43
Ivan maybe you answer me please?
I'm not that one who will annoy. I'm just interesting if you can confirm those words that you said 4 months ago.
I've answered the questions and nothing has changed except Ivan was discharged from P7 for various reasons

Rikimaru
8th September 2017, 10:03
I've answered the questions and nothing has changed except Ivan was discharged from P7 for various reasons
So those words which Ivan said are still in force and you confirm it.

Josh
8th September 2017, 13:21
So those words which Ivan said are still in force and you confirm it.

Yes, I am fum1n the owner and programmer of P7. Ivan is merely a person repeating information, I make the cheats and know exactly the situation.

our software is able to be used in VAC, FaceIt Client, EAC & ESEA

If there is AC updates, we update our premium software. You get also 2 cheats for one price, soon 3.

Rikimaru
8th September 2017, 15:20
Yes, I am fum1n the owner and programmer of P7. Ivan is merely a person repeating information, I make the cheats and know exactly the situation.

our software is able to be used in VAC, FaceIt Client, EAC & ESEA

If there is AC updates, we update our premium software. You get also 2 cheats for one price, soon 3.
Ok, think I'll purchase it.
Tell me where will I find the instructions of how to use it.

Maybe I'll try it on ESEA & faceit too and under their anti-cheat client tell me which features are secure to use if not all?

soon 3
Can you briefly describe it? What will be new in it?

Josh
8th September 2017, 16:07
Ok, think I'll purchase it.
Tell me where will I find the instructions of how to use it.

Maybe I'll try it on ESEA & faceit too and under their anti-cheat client tell me which features are secure to use if not all?

Can you briefly describe it? What will be new in it?We have a full software which installs on your computer and provides you the cheats and any help you need. You run the cheats through the start menu.

Rikimaru
8th September 2017, 16:20
We have a full software which installs on your computer and provides you the cheats and any help you need. You run the cheats through the start menu.
And what about 3rd software which will be soon? What kind it's gonna be?

By the way I don't clearly understand what does the VRA mean.
It shows the correct spray pattern I should follow my crosshair like in "recoil master map" or it just shows where the next bullets go?

Rikimaru
10th September 2017, 15:35
Josh still waiting for your answer. Why this is happening all the time.
When I purchase your software if I need a support will I have to wait for days?
Very uncomfortable.

daniels44
14th September 2017, 11:22
I am looking forward the help of to bypass FACEIT AC, but no one is answering, everyone is ignoring. Can you please, not admins/mods/super vips. Anyone.

dopeboy1337
14th September 2017, 14:11
wtf why i only can purchase it with an credit card from my paypal Account? I purchased it 2 months ago just normally from my paypal account wtf is this shit. I dont have an credit card -.-

Simon
16th September 2017, 17:31
If you don't have credit card use pricing option without the * sign.

DIV7NE
16th September 2017, 20:21
If you don't have credit card use pricing option without the * sign.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SIMON'S ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lotte
22nd September 2017, 10:28
I Need help, i installed a lot of Times with the Suite Guide. If i Launch Evolu7ion there is written: Welcome to the Project Software Client, please Make sure to read the included help..

ive installed and then i write my Forum Name and Forum Pw in set Username

Asta
22nd September 2017, 11:10
I Need help, i installed a lot of Times with the Suite Guide. If i Launch Evolu7ion there is written: Welcome to the Project Software Client, please Make sure to read the included help..

ive installed and then i write my Forum Name and Forum Pw in set Username
Replied to your ticket. This thread is not meant to be a support thread, please stick to our support section.

Josh
5th January 2018, 16:19
Updated for 2018