General hack questions

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

General hack questions

i Downloaded full hack program and want to know how to turn aimbot and antiflash/smoke off and how i open console ^^:D
    it is p7 2,5 for CS:S
    Last edited by Itac; 27th February 2008 at 17:08. Reason: forgot a part

Quote Originally Posted by Itac View Post
    i Downloaded full hack program and want to know how to turn aimbot and antiflash/smoke off and how i open console ^^:D
    omg lol, use google. do ya kno it?
    With regards,

Charlie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If all thoughts came from God, then God is one hell of a pervert!

NO i dont
    only google.com

first dont use 2.5 its detected if u want to use it then only on unsecure servers(without vac)
    then u should download the actualest version of p7 pub (atm p7 2.6) it isnt vac secure too
    credits:DuckY <3 leaked from:h4t!ng

1. Please download "WinRAR" You can find that on google.

2. Download P7 2.x off P7.

3. Right click the file, and click Extract Here. Also, make sure that you've downloaded it to your desktop, I find it easier there.

4. When the file has been extracted, click the loader. (It's the only .exe file in the folder.)

5. After clicking the executable file, load CS:S, and you are ready to hack CS:S.

6. Insert is for the menu.

So if i don't want aimbot i just delet it from meny, or am i supposed to do something in console?

when secure p 2,x realeses

press insert and bring up the hack menu in game and turn it off... its not hard

What button is inserT?

Quote Originally Posted by Itac View Post
    What button is inserT?
    The Button that says Insert or INS...
    U n 1 V E r sA L

Thanks alot, know what button insert is though, ,though it was some special CS:S thingy lol

Page 1 of 2 12 Last